New member welcome thread

Hello fellow FZ6R enthusiasts! My name is Pattrick, and I live outside of Georgetown, Texas. I own a Yamaha RoyalStar 1300, (for myself and the wife to enjoy), a 2001 Suzuki GSXR 600, (for going out and really getting into trouble), and I owned a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C50. The Boulevard was a really great bike, but had a small passenger space, so I traded it off for my 2013 FZ6RDL Team Blue/White bike. Figured if I wasn't carrying a passenger, the FZ6R really would be a fun all-around bike for me to ride, either daily, or down to the coast fishing. I am quite pleased with that decision. Am just getting the FZ6R through the initial break-in period, and the only negative thing I can say, is that there is not enough vacation time for all of the possible riding destinations. Will retire soon and hopefully get to retract that statement.
I'm 52,married for 28 years, a Firefighter/E.M.T. in the live music capital of the world, put aside the motorcycles to raise four kids, and have survived that stage, so now it's back to riding for the pure pleasure of it....
As a post script, I would include a huge "Thank You" in advance, for the incredible amounts of information and ideas, as well as the cordial and helpful attitude I have seen from the members on this site. I look forward to reading your posts with each sign-in, and can hopefully get to meet you out on the road sometime.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Runragged2

Hi from England

Hi, I am David from Loughborough, England.
I am lucky enough to be able to commute to work with my XJ6.
In my mid 50s now, having had motorcycles continuously since 18, with the exception of 3 days of cold turkey between bikes 5 years ago.
I usually take the long way home to take in the side roads with lots of bends.
Bought the XJ6 last summer, it is a great all rounder, not as fast or cheap to run as my wifes Gladius, but a much better fit for me.
David

Va2thadeath

What's Up Fellow Riders...

My name is Kenny, I live in Round Hill, VA. I got my license back in 2010 and started out with a Katana. I have since changed to a 07 Yammie FZ6R a year ago and I love it.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

getmorespeed

Fz6r

Hey guys my name is Tyler. I just recently bought the newest FZ6R. (2014). I've always rode dirt bikes but this is my first actual bike. There's two color options of the new one and I got the red/white version and I love it. I can't wait to do all kinds of upgrades to it over time. I'm currently going for flush mount blinkers and fender eliminator to start off. I'm originally from Texas but joined the service and now I'm stationed out in Nevada. I work on a 5th Gen fighter jet as a crew chief and love it.

jammer

My bike is a 2013 FZ6R in team Yamaha Blue. This is my first bike and I am hooked. I work in Inventory Control. I am from central Kentucky. :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MrLester

Hi all, got my 2013 white FZ6R 2 months back as a first bike and loving it. All the information here have been awesome and can't wait to do some of the mods. uploadfromtaptalk1401416396676.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

intrudr5

new member, new rider

Hey 'all=im Joe, from Long Neck De.

My post midlife crisis-crisis is a new 2013 Pearl FZ6r.Bought it June 8 of this year(bike was a leftover) with 2mi on it, and have already topped 1000k since. Owning/riding this bike has been the most gnarly orgasm for the soul!! I do go back and forth between wishing I had bought a bike 25yrs ago-and being grateful for the wisdom to respect the level of commitment owning and ESPECIALLY riding it takes. Look fwd to talkin to the other owners on here, and seein some of the mods other have done to their machines(MIRRORS!!) and just learning/talking with "like minded" people.

Thanks y'all

m3tric

Welcome Joe. You have good taste. We have the same bike - just bought my 2013 as my first bike earlier this month too.

rynoherrera

Hi all I'm a new rider from idaho got my 2013 white fz6r end of April love it to death just ordered fe , delkevic exhaust, sequential taillights, an frame sliders can't wait

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member