New member welcome thread

Element

Recently traded my 13 Ninja for a new 13 FZ6R. Although I liked my little 300 Ninjette, this fits me. Love the silky engine and ergos. Looking forward to years on the FZ6R and chatting with forum .

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

brysonjenkins

new to the forum!

Hey guys just thought I'd introduce myself! Just joined this forum today and I have an 09 FZ6R. Only have maybe a month left of riding left before the snow starts to fly so any advice for a winter project for a new FZ owner?!

valvwillg

Newb

Hello everyone! My name is Will and I'm from San Clemente/San Diego, CA. My 2012 Yamaha FZ6R is my first bike and I've been riding it about 2 years now. I've left everything stock up until now, and I'm just starting to dabble with some mods. Didn't know about this site, until a friend suggested I check it out, but glad that I did. I want to eventually do a streetfighter conversion to my FZ6R so I figured what better resource than the forums? Excited to be a part of this community now and I hope I don't piss too many people off with stupid questions. :thumbup:

Recvery

names Bryce, livin north of san antonio texas. Away from traffic :) Got my fz6r alittle over two years ago. My brother orignally bought it to learn on and gave it to me when he upgraded. Besides the bike, I'm an unemployed college kid studying mechanical engineering and trying to figure out my life. So in this case the bike is more interesting lol

Onyx

Hi everyone!

I have been riding for about four years. Started with at 250 and then moved to a 500. I have had my FZ6R for about two months now and positively LOVE IT! The money modification I have done is to add frame sliders. Glad to be here!

rwb828

Hi. My name is Max

My name is Max. I live on Long Island New York. I got my license from the MSF course towards the end of July and I got my bike towards the middle of August. I bought a 2014 yamaha fz6r. I love my bike. Have put 2800 miles on it in 3 months. I love riding and i'm trying to find more people to ride with. If anyone near me wants to ride, feel free to let me know and we can show off those fz6r's.

xinu

Welcome to the forum Max. It's a great source of information. I know it played a key part in my decision last week to get one as well. Is yours red+ or black?

Greg

rwb828

Welcome to the forum Max. It's a great source of information. I know it played a key part in my decision last week to get one as well. Is yours red+ or black?

Greg
It is red, white, and a little bit of black. There is a pic on my profile.

jbuilder

Hi There!

As a longtime admirer of Yamaha handling & balance, I'm glad to have encountered this site. :D

Our site, BikeBuilds.net, aggregates and organizes bike projects in one convenient location, with the goal of reaching more interested builders than possible for any single forum. We always fully credit the original builder, link back to the original forum thread, credit your username, and include a small image (similar to those displayed by Google Images) of your build.

We’re bike guys. (Last race I won was a BOTT Championship race at Thunderhill, CA with my Aprilia RS250 between me & the Dunlops, and in 2010 I got an IronButt SaddleSore 1000 while riding my Superduke from NY to SF) doing this for bike guys. No ads, no spam, no BS - we’re just trying to build a useful resource.

If you’d like to have any of your builds featured on our site, just send me a message with a link to the build. We’ll add your bike ASAP and post in the thread with links to your new entry.

JC

SomeBuzz

Hey!

Hey everyone, first off, big thanks to all who gave input and inspiration to this treasure chest of knowledge!

So I'm irish born, living in Perth, Western Australia. Working as a heavy duty fitter. Got a 2013 FZ6R as my first road bike last month.......so happy with it!!! But as always there's stuff to be changed and tweaked......catch ya'll out there!

xinu

Welcome to the 6R world. If I ride past you on mine next time I'm in Perth I'll give you a wave which is one of the other Perths on the planet. Perth Ontario is nice little town and a great riding destination.

SomeBuzz

Welcome to the 6R world. If I ride past you on mine next time I'm in Perth I'll give you a wave which is one of the other Perths on the planet. Perth Ontario is nice little town and a great riding destination.
Haha, deal buddy! Next time I'm drunk in a taxi I'll ask the driver to go to Craig st, Perth and see how much it'll cost :)

sebamax2

hello from london

hi guys my name is Seb Im from London and I have just bought a xj6 here thats what they are called :D and waiting for the delivery hopefully it will be a good bike :)

latony007

hi guys my name is Seb Im from London and I have just bought a xj6 here thats what they are called :D and waiting for the delivery hopefully it will be a good bike :)
Its a great bike, i think its restricted there though. Welcome to the Forum from across the Pond, way across lol.