New member welcome thread

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ckydeakatony

Hello

Hey, my name is Clyde and I have been riding my 2013 FZ6R since early July. It is a pleasure and I love to ride. This winter kind of sucks though. I have come to find that I really do not get along well with the cold. lol. But I'll live through it and I can't wait till summer.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Thanhdale

New member from Adelaide, Australia.

Hey guys, joined up to the forums not long ago and only just stumbled upon this thread. I'm new to forums too so I don't know how everything works yet.. don't even know if this is the correct way to reply.. :D

From Adelaide, Australia and picked up a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R a few days ago (my 4th bike) and I'm pretty pleased with it.
Just ordered some goodies for it, shorty levers and fender eliminator kit.

Here's a few photos of it. :p

Attachments

dyingbreed

Hello,
My name is derek. I am now a joined memeber of the forum. I have followed the forum for about 2 years now since I bought my new fz6r in 2012. I reside in the north georgia mtns. Some of the best riding in my opnion happens here in north georgia and about 2 hours north of here In robinsville north carolina, home of the infamous tail of the dragon. I'm employed as a plastic injection molding operater. I make ridge vents for gaf. I little about my bike. Its a 2012 fz6r. By Yamah's paint code its considered " cocktail blue". In everyday conversations I call it pearl white. Mods include;completely debadged of all yamaha logos, h.I.d headlight kit, black windscreen, integrated l.e.d. mirrors, l.e.d. flush mounts, frame sliders, heated grips, dual 12v power supply, gps and handlebar mount, 16t front sprocket and 50t rear sprocket with gold xring chain all by thrustcompany.com, full black carbon racing exhust by two brothers, k&n air filter and oil filter, royal purple full synthetic oil, fender eliminator, l.e.d. programble integrated tail light, dunlop roadsmart 2 front and back, and under the seat two brothers juice box, and speedo healer by healtech. I think that covers about everything about me and my bike.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dyingbreed

Thanks! I've been trying to post up some pics but its all failed attempts. I'm using a samsung galaxy not and can'tseem to figure it out just yet.

haythembd

Hi there,
This is Ben, Tunisian currently residing in Doha, Qatar. I picked up a brand new 2013 fz6r as my first bike, I feel amazed while reading through this forum,
Till further posts, ride safe.
uploadfromtaptalk1390109105370.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390109125780.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

knightmare

Hi there,
This is Ben, Tunisian currently residing in Doha, Qatar. I picked up a brand new 2013 fz6r as my first bike, I feel amazed while reading through this forum,
View attachment 31967View attachment 31968

Welcome to the family.... This is the only starter bike that never gets old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haythembd

Welcome to the family.... This is the only starter bike that never gets old...

Thanx nightmare, it looked already one of a kind around the street in Doha since Harleys and SS are dominant here

btcnz

New bike arrives in four days

Hi

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first brand new bike!
It will be derestricted and tweaked a little
Looking forward to change of riding style, and hoping we get along :Sport::Sport::Sport:

VRIIClubby

funny how quickly you forget how big and bloody ugly the stock rear fender is!!!

Also, is Australia the only market that utilises clear indicator lenses with a coloured bulb?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

Hi there,
View attachment 31967View attachment 31968

I'm hating that the frame is red.... I been wanting to paint mine red since 09 when I got it....

Tsaph

My name is Brett and I am currently stationed in MD for the USAF. I just got my first bike which happens to be a 2010 FZ6R. I have always wanted a motorcycle and until recently I have lacked the funds and time. Now I do!

I am originally from Arizona and went to Arizona State where I graduated with a Chemical Engineering undergrad. Never want to to do that again ha.

Attachments

takis600

Hi everyone
I am takis600 from Athens, Greece and last week i bought a YAMAHA XJ6 (FZ6R in US). I am 49 years old, i also have: 2002 YAMAHA XT 600E, 1990 HONDA NS 125 F, 1965 HONDA C110 and some more mopeds. This site is the best for FZ6R owners with a lot of informations.