New member welcome thread

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Hi All! I'm from Phoenix, AZ... well, actually Chandler. I purchased a brand new Team-Yamaha Blue 2013 FZ6R a few weeks ago. In June earlier this year, I bought a brand new Ninja 300 ABS which I used it for about 2000 miles before deciding that it lacked the power and oomph on the freeways. Sold it mid-Sept and on the same day bought my FZ6R. Thrilled with the FZ6R so far! Almost 500 miles on the ODO. Changed the oil at 300 miles, added frame sliders and fender eliminator. Happy to be part of this group...
The FZ6R is a good all around bike you will enjoy it. :)

RogueRider

New to FZ6R Forum

Found your forum while searching for a fix for my Wife who loves her FZ6R.
We are living in Phoenix az and ride as often as possible. Recently I found that
Vibrations can be caused by the Air box being loose on the Throttle bodies.

I work as an Electronics mechanic for a semi conductor manufacturer and my wife is a program Admin for a commercial aviation manufacturer. We ride all year long and only stop when the temp is at 110 Degrees

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Kwestdark

Hey everyone

Hey everyone. I've been lurking around the forum since I bought my '12 Raven back in March of this yr. This site has been a vast wealth of knowledge and a great place to check out reviews of stuff for the bike. Been riding for a few yrs now and I've loved every moment of it. Looking forward to reading more post.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

silentwarrior82

Well I've made a few posts here, but never actually posted in this area yet :) Name is Greg, and just bought my 2010 FZ6R, about a month ago. Picked up the white one with 2800 miles on it and have put almost 500 miles on it so far. Needless to say, I'm loving it but not ready to expand my boundaries that I ride in until I can find some people to ride with more since this is my first bike. I hopped on a buddies 250 the other day, so glad I went with this bike instead. Let me know if you would like some company on a ride if you live in the Phoenix Area.

:america:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ozzy051982

Hey fz6r's well I've recently gotten my L's as i have always wanted to ride motorcycles(it's only taken me 15 years to actually go for my licence lol) and I have just bought an fz6r 2010 modal I pick it up in 2 weeks. I came across this forum due to wanted to modify the fz6r. So far I've found this site really helpfully in finding mod's for it. And I thought I better post my first post here. And tell you a little about were I'm coming from. Can't wait to start riding as there are so many roads I want to ride on. Chat soon.
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bert-Aus

Welcome Oz!
This Forum is the most influential, educative thing I have ever come across (for motos),
peeps here are very supportive of our moto addiction!

DarkWing

Hey everyone.... My name is Blade. No it is not a nickname...

I got a new 2013 blue fz6r and will be getting it in about a weeks time. Im new to street riding and looking forward to all the help and great information from this site. I live in Florence, AZ. A tiny prison town. Im 19 and work as a Detention aid at the county jail, basically I sit behind glass and control doors and watch inmates. Not much to do out here, so im into music, play guitar, in a band, and getting a new bike is my next adventure! Im also a volunteer for the county's search and rescue team, being one of their EMT's. Im all about the adventure. This past weekend got to train with the K9 Unit, we had a cadaver's arm out there, creepy stuff man. But yeah, thats me in a nut shell!!! Hope to get to know some of you!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

DarkWing

That's a bad *** name.

Do you like walks on the beach too?
Haha thanks, i know. its a great conversation starter.

Lolz... of course silly... who doesnt? =P