New member welcome thread

knightmare

Welcome to the forum.... Can't go wrong with black.... Always classy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Hi everyone
I am takis600 from Athens, Greece and last week i bought a YAMAHA XJ6 (FZ6R in US). I am 49 years old, i also have: 2002 YAMAHA XT 600E, 1990 HONDA NS 125 F, 1965 HONDA C110 and some more mopeds. This site is the best for FZ6R owners with a lot of informations.
Welcome from the land of the first olympics. Sochi in 2 weeks.

Hi everyone
I am takis600 from Athens, Greece and last week i bought a YAMAHA XJ6 (FZ6R in US). I am 49 years old, i also have: 2002 YAMAHA XT 600E, 1990 HONDA NS 125 F, 1965 HONDA C110 and some more mopeds. This site is the best for FZ6R owners with a lot of informations.
Welcome Takis :D I like your style of amassing a bike collection.

Attachments

btcnz

Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi

I got my Fz6r yesterday!!

Excited, can't wait til the run in period is done:zombie:

knightmare

Welcome btcnz.... Enjoy the new bike smell... Lol

CarteBlanche

Hi everyone,

I am a female Korean, adopted by a red-headed family and raised in Nebraska. So I guess you could say I'm a bit of an aberr-asian (sorry, couldn't resist). As there is nothing to do in Nebraska other than eat corn, ride and drink (preferably not all at the same time although I'm sure it's been done), I grew up riding on the back of a motorcycle and have always dreamed of riding my own bike since.

It began a few years ago with my first - a Ducati Monster 695. Wanting a sport tourer for longer distances, I transitioned over to the 2009 Yamaha fz6r. Long story short, the bike was sold after a break-up. In love with this bike, I attempted to repurchase it, but someone nabbed it before I could. And so after a rather long, extended hiatus, another finally crossed my path at the right price nearly two years later.

$3700 with a stand, I am once again the proud owner of a 2009 Yamaha fz6r with just over 600 miles on it. His name is Bummer. Yes, there is a reason for this. One word: Gravel.

So needless to say, I am still very much a newbie, having just accomplished my second solo ride in a parking garage, through downtown, the highway, and around the 660. My first full-on ride was a couple years ago on the Duc in the mountains of Mena, AK, although the bike was trailered up there.

I am always looking for new Yamaha fz6r acquaintances, particularly local riders/groups who can help me graduate from newbie status.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all!

[/URL][/IMG]

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Richie21

My name is Basil. I got a FZ6R last September but barely found this site. The first bike I learned on and owned was a 2003 kawasaki ninja zx-7r. I have a 2013 FZ6R. I look forward to learning from each of you and maybe helping out with any questions myself. Maybe even meet a couple of you that live in Arizona to go on rides with. Trying to currently teach my fiancé.

DarkWing

My name is Basil. I got a FZ6R last September but barely found this site. The first bike I learned on and owned was a 2003 kawasaki ninja zx-7r. I have a 2013 FZ6R. I look forward to learning from each of you and maybe helping out with any questions myself. Maybe even meet a couple of you that live in Arizona to go on rides with. Trying to currently teach my fiancé.
Hey hey!!! Welcome! I love this site. An absolutely great community that i've grown to love. So much help here. Im in Florence AZ, i know thats like what? 3 hours from you? But maybe we should dedicate a weekend to riding or something.

Grumpy

Welcome, the first bike I owned was a 1991 ZX7R too :thumbup:(I wish I still had it too).

knightmare

Welcome to the forum.....

bleedinblue

Elite Member