New member welcome thread

ANMFZ6R

New to FZ6R

HI All,
Well picked up a used 2011 FZ6R Copper and BLK:D Last week and already modded it.
Specail props to Marthys, and Diode Dynamics Great service.
VIDs
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mI6Z_n9bg]Wife's modddd ZF6R Just finished , exhaust Marthy, fender eliminator with LEDs , smoke screen - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMOBfdifPM"]FZ6R with stock exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5jiGWOpL0]New Marthys full exhaust Danmoto - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Afternoon Ladies and Gents

New guy to the forum, bought my 12' fz6r Raven 3 months ago. I have to say, money well spent. I was riding my 1200 Harley to work and was getting sick of filling up every day. My commute round-trip is 70 miles and the Harley (loud as it sounds) got old real quick. Not to mention what one of these bikes cost to maintenance. My father gave me the bike as he could longer ride with his back out of commission. I tell you what though, it'll be the last Harley I ever own. So, I picked up my Yamaha down at South Bay Motorsports in San Diego, CA. Right out of the box no less, I should've looked for a used one. However, after my near death (Front wobble) on my Harley that my father left uncovered outside for 6 months in Tx. I may not ever feel comfortable buying/receiving a used bike again. Anyway, I've already installed the Integrated turn signla tail light, and will install the Proton front turn signals today. Hope the 5-0 won't give me too much hassle about them. Then again, I'm in CA. So, I'll hold on to the stock parts for now. Thanks for listening, I look forward to being helpful when needed.

:D -Ben

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

another so cal

I have actually been posting and begging for peoples help (mostly Scott above) for a couple weeks but never went in the new member section. Just one of those guys that never reads the directions I guess lol. Bought my 2012 the day after 4th of july. I have a cruiser ive had about 9 months which is fun for taking the wife or kid for a spin but didn't feel to secure, or fast :), going up angeles crest with my friends or up and down the snake (see rock-store.com for non so cal residents). Anyway enjoying the bike so far, almost hit my 600 mile first service so I scheduled it for next weekend. was between this and the ninja 650 I think what sold me was the reviews saying it was a smoother ride and I just love the inline 4 sound and smoothness. Glad to see more so cal riders on here so welcome duckman

everyone can check out my rock store photos of all the bikes I have ridden there. the last ones are with the fz6r only a couple days old so no mods.

RockStorePhotos | PM session 04/21/2013

JSP

Super Moderator
:welcome: to all the new members!

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

craig_b

just purchased a 2013 fz6r this afternoon, they are dropping it off tomorrow for me after work. have already ordered a de-restriction plate and looking at getting a two brothers exhaust and some different mirrors, will probably build my own fender eliminator/tail tidy to save cash and will be pretty easy anyway. not many aftermarket parts here in new zealand for these so will be hitting up ebay! Cheers

Kryone

Hi everyone from France.
I was on a trip to New York 2 weeks ago and I saw an amazing bike : a yellow FZ6-R with a "fz6-forum.com" sticker. So here I am :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm currently riding a XJ6 Diversion Race blu :cool:

JSP

Super Moderator
:welcome: Glad to have ya!

2013 Fz6r satin

Hi everyone from France.
I was on a trip to New York 2 weeks ago and I saw an amazing bike : a yellow FZ6-R with a "fz6-forum.com" sticker. So here I am :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm currently riding a XJ6 Diversion Race blu :cool:
welcome to the forum Kryone...throw some pics up,I'll never get over there...:)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

GIO_SD

Hey guys! New rider here. I just got my FZ6R about 3 months ago, and I love it! No mods yet, but after seeing some of the threads in this forum, I'm definitely gonna get started soon!

Ordered the ZX6R mirrors today, thanks to a couple of posts I saw on here, and I've got to say I'm excited to get rid of the Shrek ear looking mirrors the bike came with! :D

Attachments

texas

New

Hello,

I am from Texas, But at the moment i am stationed in Germany. I have been in the ARMY for 7 years. This is my second Cafe Bike. Planing on attanding college to work on bikes.