New member welcome thread

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

wasteland

@danielleseminsky the fz6r is an excellent choice, very easy to ride yet not under powered or over powered for that matter. its a good balance.

Sixpackgal28

New Rider intro

Hi all, my name is Carole Anne and I just bought my first bike last weekend ! FZ6R - black with red lettering - 650 - have my M1 and scheduled to take my MSC in late April! Very excited. My boyfriend has been riding for many years - always Yamaha and has been very supportive of my new hobby ! I look forward to meeting new people on the site and gaining great info and knowledge!

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! .

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Congrats & welcome :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Fzoomy

My new pride and joy FZ6R

Hello everyone,

I just bought a new 2012 Yamaha FZ6R right off the showroom floor at Redhills Powersports in Tallahassee, Florida. My sweet ride color scheme is Black Raven with the bright red graphic on the faring...yeah pics are posted.

I am not a new biker. I have owned a 2006 Honda 650 Shadow, 2007 Yamaha Road Star (Silverado package), 2007 Harley Davidson Super Glide, 2000 Honda VFR 800fi (loved it....and still miss it), and a 2005 Honda 750DC Shadow Spirit.
Yeah, I of the mind that there are just too many bikes and not enough time to ride them all!

My bike is too new to list any mods, but I am going to order sliders for the bike very soon.

I hope to share and get to know you fine folks.

Cheers,

Mark

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BKP

Welcome, Mark!
And, congratulations on your best bike yet...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

J.K.K.

Another new forum member

Hi, I just signed up to the forum having recently purchased a 2010 FZ6R as my 2nd bike. Loving it so far and hope to glean lots of useful info from those of you in the know.

Cheers,

Janene

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nytefal

I'm new here...please be gentle!

G'day from the land down under!

Wow that reads as corny as it sounded in my head...

I don't ACTUALLY own one yet but I've got my heart set on an FZ6R as my first road bike.

I've been riding dirt bikes for years and I finally decided to get butt down there and get an actual licence!

I'm a little bummed about the 2013 colour options of blue and white so I think I'll be picking up a 2nd hand for a reasonable sort of price! If I can find a 2011 orange with decent enough km's on it I'll be over the moon!

I'll have to post some pics once I pick it up!

I'll be lurking around and whoring this site for all the info I can get my hands on!

Look forward to riding with some of you Aussie members!

SpawnXX

Premium Member