New member welcome thread

Scorpielle

Hi Everyone! repost from the ladies section

Hey Everyone, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

I picked up my 2011 Fz6r the first weekend in Dec and now I have to wait till spring to enjoy it Ahh life in Toronto.

But I did enjoy a Demo day last July and that's what made up my mind , I finally found a 600 with an upright seating position that was still sporty!

I'm looking forward to a spring/summer full of riding my new baby. I was sad to sell my little ninja last fall but I had far outgrown the 250 and it was time to move on up to the big leagues LOL

Here's me on the Demo day , pure joy !

Mr Citrus

hello,
first forum for me so no idea how this works, i hope i am actually talking to some one, am i?????

Great group of people here, welcome

roadrat

Welcome scorpielle and nowornever... This is a fantastic friendly forum with loads of great info on the FZ6r.

Citrus - ROTFLMAO

oorgle

hi Guys just found this site the other day. picked up a 2011 raven fz6r and ride the hell out of it. 5k miles since august. here is a pic of her at the edge of the world

Attachments

TXYamahawk

Hey guys, just picked up a brand new 2009 FZ6R Candium Yellow last week. This is my first bike. I struggled between a 250 and this bike first some time being a new rider and all and I'm glad I went with the FZ6R.

I work in Corpus Christi, TX and I've only been down here for about a year and a half. Originally, I'm from Kansas hence the Yamahawk (Kansas University alum). So far what this forum has been extremely helpful and will help a new bike enthusiast develop.

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

roadrat

Welcome to the forum oorgle and TXYamahawk! :welcome: Looking forward to your posts.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

hieun118

OHHHHH YAHHHHH

Complete noob here, new rider, 2009 fz6r raven, totally excited.
I'm definitely gonna be frequenting here since I'm totally new to the moto world.

I'm excited guys, I have a lot to learn from all of you.

HN

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome!!!

roadrat

OHHHHH YAHHHHH

Complete noob here, new rider, 2009 fz6r raven, totally excited.
I'm definitely gonna be frequenting here since I'm totally new to the moto world.

I'm excited guys, I have a lot to learn from all of you.

HN

Welcome to the forum hien... great group of riders here with plenty of info on the FZ6r. Raven's rule - here's a few of us Raven riders chillaxin' at the forum Christmas party. :D:D:D

Blue Cat

New Rider

Hello everyone! I'm new to the biking world, took the MSF course October 2011, and have been bonding with this Raven beauty at the Eastern Shore of L.A. County for the past couple of weeks.

Cheers!

daddyrack

Premium Member

Detrich

welcome! love the red wheels.

roadrat

Welcome aboard Blue Cat. Your bike is so.... so..... *sniff*.... beautiful. ;) Hey what kind of fender eliminator is that? I've been looking for one that integrates the stock turn signals like that.

KeysRider3

Just wanted to say this Forum is the best. I'm on a couple of others, but spend most of my time on FZ6R-Forum because the members are more interested in sharing their passion for riding than "one-upping" each other. Got a question about your bike, or riding? You'll get lots of good responses without being made to feel like you're a squid. Thanks to all the great people that make this Forum so freakin' great, and to all the new members who'll help keep it the best!
:wav:

Flipflash

Elite Member
Last edited:

jpowell2101

Hello everyone. New member. Just bought my Brother's 6R. Took the MSF course last spring and just now starting to ride. Located in Conway, AR which is just North of Little Rock. Go Hogs....

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

f1cart

New in Oregon....

Hi all,

Just bought a new 2011 FZ6R, and I can't wait for this breaking period to end....a few hundred miles to go....

Attachments