New member welcome thread

ADeLuca1027

nOOB

Hi my names Amanda, Live in East Haven, CT.. just bought an fz6r as my first bike, she just came in from ND on Tuesday.. just waiting on the title so I can get her registered... sux.. its such a nice day here right now.. perfect riding weather!:D

Taz

Hi my names Amanda, Live in East Haven, CT.. just bought an fz6r as my first bike, she just came in from ND on Tuesday.. just waiting on the title so I can get her registered... sux.. its such a nice day here right now.. perfect riding weather!:D
Hello Amanda, welcome to the forum. 6r is also my first bike that I got couple of months ago. Between waiting for safety gear and work, didn't get to ride her much. Perhaps, today. :)BTW, what color?

ADeLuca1027

Hello Amanda, welcome to the forum. 6r is also my first bike that I got couple of months ago. Between waiting for safety gear and work, didn't get to ride her much. Perhaps, today. :)BTW, what color?
I have all my safety gear etc, just want to get a good pair of boots. :).. She's white with the pink and black triabl <3 how could i say no to such a pretty bike lol .. good job yamaha. Hopefully i'll be ready to go by next week soemtime.. got my license back last July. Probably going to put around in my driveway on her until i get all the necessary paperwork.

NoDoze

I have all my safety gear etc, just want to get a good pair of boots. :).. She's white with the pink and black triabl <3 how could i say no to such a pretty bike lol .. good job yamaha. Hopefully i'll be ready to go by next week soemtime.. got my license back last July. Probably going to put around in my driveway on her until i get all the necessary paperwork.
Welcome ADeLuca1027! Glad you have your gear and love your bike, wait until you get to ride it! It's awesome! Anyway, here's to lots of practicing and eventually riding your bike around!

Have fun and ride safe!

jmlevy85

Had it for a few weeks now...

Hey everybody, my name is Josh. I live in Spokane, Washington. Bought my first bike about 7 weeks ago, a blue 09 fz6r. Loving the bike. Had a little accident the other day and that is what prompted the search for mod information. Looking forward to getting it back on the road in the next week.

jmlevy85

Hey how do you like your mirrors on your bike. I am wanting to replace mine for something that is not so rabbit ear looking but and not looking for barends.

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey how do you like your mirrors on your bike. I am wanting to replace mine for something that is so rabbit ear looking but and not looking for barends.
Welcome! Do a search here for mirrors, and anything else you want to know. TONS of info here! :thumbup:

Mr Citrus

Greetings from Gold Canyon, Arizona!
My name is Chris, the fz6r is my first bike, and I'm having the time of my life learning about it. Bought proudly in yellow.

Kidding aside, I hope to learn from and get to know all of you cool kids.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

DragonBlu

It's a nice commuter bike and has a long list of other talents also. Welcome and enjoy this site and it's fine people.:welcome:

Pizzle

Hey everyone my name is Jeremy from Little Rock, AR. I bought the white Fz6r today and love it. Its my first bike and it definitely doesn't dissapoint.

nucmedman63

Greetings from Gold Canyon, Arizona!
My name is Chris, the fz6r is my first bike, and I'm having the time of my life learning about it. Bought proudly in yellow.

Kidding aside, I hope to learn from and get to know all of you cool kids.
where is gold canyon? I live in lake havasu,Sorry welcome to the forum lots things to learn if you have a question Im sure somebody will have the answer or at lease tell where you can get it

Mr Citrus

where is gold canyon? I live in lake havasu,Sorry welcome to the forum lots things to learn if you have a question Im sure somebody will have the answer or at lease tell where you can get it
right on the outskirts of apache junction/gold canyon to be more precise.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone my name is Jeremy from Little Rock, AR. I bought the white Fz6r today and love it. Its my first bike and it definitely doesn't dissapoint.
I just drove through there last night around 8 pm! I was in the cage though on my way to IL.

A big :welcome: to all the new members!!