Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Found this from a photog's Facebook page, from ride day in June (sorry bout the size)

ajones70

Pics of my new bike

:canada: hi! Super excited! Just got my first bike yesterday! This is it loaded on truck to bring home. Not a scenic pic but was excited and wanted to share lol.
I'm in Alberta, Canada. I will post some nice scenic pics when I'm out and about.

Attachments

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Get a second suit and switch it up. :) U'll get a variety of pics that way maybe? Looking great, as always.

bmw675

Not a picture, but I'm not one to stay on topic anyways. :rolleyes:

This is from Putnam park in Indiana last weekend. Enjoy.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGbr3JcQKk]putnam stt 7-21-13 - YouTube[/ame]

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

latony007

my new helmet, I swear someone saw the white fz6r when they designed the paint scheme, its white, black, with a little bit of red outlines around the black.

Attachments

latony007

Yesterday the weather could not have been better. Got out to the "playground" around 8:45, very little traffic, not even any other bikes around at that time of the morning out there. But Doug was there waiting. :) Rode about 160 miles, never went above 75º. Barely a cloud in the sky. Now this is why I live in San Diego. Not that 100º+ crap with thunder storms crap we've been having.

By the way you are right, that was the most awesome weather on this weekend, even up here in L.A. where are those pictures taken? And what is a chuckwalla? :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

Those pics are taken on highway 94 by motofoto.us Chuckwalla is a racetrack in Desert Center where I've done track days.
the 94 that goes through town? this must be pretty far outside town, have you ever been up to rockstore photos or highway photos up in l.a.? Id like to get down there for a ride sometime. Now I know to try the 94, I assume heading east :)