Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

DevlDog

Omg look at that little squid lol
Yeah he's busted his *** a couple of times from getting too wild on it. It goes up to like, 14mph, so when he gets down on it and tries to jump the median in the middle of the gravel driveway...odd things occur. Sup physics lol.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Muddog7998

Went on a nice long trip to Lake barcis. It's about an hours each way. Almost got hit 3 times, but the mountain curves were so much fun! I'll post a picture in a bit. Tapatalk doesn't want to work right now...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bert-Aus

Washed & waxed 2 dirty girls

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Man that is just so clean!!!!!
I believe my wife's OCD cleaning fetish is catching! (when my bikes are concerned)

Bert-Aus

in that case can you store my bike for a week or so??? im hoping that OCD returns my bike in showroom condition lol
Your ride is welcome anytime!
... I am sure we could make room for you as well

Detrich

quick stop in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA yesterday
I've ridden that route with SCAR way back when- ie PV, Friendship Bell, and LB...

Was a nice group of folks until a few bad apples polluted the group. I stopped riding with them after that.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

DarkWing

to spend on a bike that's not being used even close to what it was designed for. If you like the look of the BMW, great, they're good looking bikes. Buy the standard s1000rr for $16K. You can ride that the same way you're riding your $30K super exotic and 90% of the people out there, even most riders, wouldn't know the difference. 99.9% of riders out there couldn't use the stock bike to it's full potential, especially on the street. So why pay double for the HP4 just to say you have an HP4? Just such a waste to me.

Again, to each his own and if that's how he wants to spend his money, that's his choice. But it just makes me cry a little bit when I see a bike like this being ridden like grandpa's sitting on it. lol. Especially when you see a BMW adventure bike shortly later getting 3 times the lean angle :rolleyes:
Haha I love that bike too... But here's the thing... It's priced at 30k. I wouldn't be so eager to lean over on that thing either. Unless your pockets are deep any damage incured on it is a pretty price too. I think I would baby it way more than a 16k one. Just my opinion...

Sent from my Nexus 7