Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

ST3RL0

I assumed that how you do it but ive seen to many vids where the bike just flys out from under the guys and im not trying to make my bike fly lol
4 fingers on the brake and roll the throttle with your thumb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BoneJj

sweet!! so to burn out you just clutch it release at a high RPM while holding the front brake and lifting your weight of the bike? sorry noob question
Really JT, you don't know how to burn out? I don't like to do it too much as it ends up costing me tires....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

i need to buy and old junk r6 or something to do stupid shit on my problem is that im not willing to try the stupid shit on my new bike i got at the dealer and put so much money into.
Those were my exact thoughts when buying my R6,
maybe you can work on a way of making it happen?
I cant wait to get mine road registered again

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

uploadfromtaptalk1387615673873.jpg

Waiting at fuel stop for my brother and Jason.
We were making our way home via Barossa Valley today

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Detrich

I've pretty much lost all respect for traffic enforcement cops in my area as well. Too many things I've seen and experienced firsthand that have led me to believe that they really are just a gang of assholes, who have nothing better to do but (a) pick on motorists minding their own business or (b) meeting their so-called non-non-existent monthly tix quotas.

The latest example i witnessed really pissed me off, and it didn't even happen to me.

So, I'm heading east in my car going with traffic flow on a 30MPH 3 lane one-way business district street. I approach an 4-way signal intersection and see the light turn yellow and stop rather than speed up. Lucky for me, I also see a bacon on 2-wheels sitting right at the far corner facing north & ready to pounce.

So, the light is red by the time I've stopped, but some stupid *** teenager in a rice rocket behind me thinks I'm too goddamn slow & decides he's gonna go around me. So, he speeds up to like 45MPH, moves into the left lane, and blows past me & thru the red in a super busy intersection.

So I think, "uh oh, cop is right there u ****ing moron." And of course the stupid pork lights up his bike and turns right and begins to follow that idiot car.

Oh but here's where it gets good...

Then the stupid cop sees a shiny, black Mercedes CLK parked curbside and suddenly changes his mind and pulls right over to ticket that car instead.

WTF

It was not even a handicap zone, nor was it a red zone. Just a green loading zone.

The friggen Mercedes was there in plain sight the entire time. And this bacon decides he's serving the public safety by issuing a parking tix instead of a red light runner ticket. Talk about hating on rich ppl and not doing his goddamn job. What THE F kinda logic is this anyways?

And I see this kinda shit every friggen day in my neighborhood driving to work. I dunno how the cops in the city of Pasadena can even be called that.

BoneJj

i need to buy and old junk r6 or something to do stupid shit on my problem is that im not willing to try the stupid shit on my new bike i got at the dealer and put so much money into.
I can understand that, I guess I learned back in the day on my first bike that I only paid 800 bucks for. I think everyone should have a dirt cheap bike as their first bike to screw around on and learn all the stuff that causes damage.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

isueyu

Just bought it...

This is my 2013 FZ6R. It had 634 miles when I bought it and I paid 6k plus fees from the dealership for it. I put 250 miles on it the first weekend I had it and it's great!

Attachments