Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Nice pix Jon. How fast are u guys going roughly?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

0150r

Took my other bike out on 94 today...felt a lot more comfortable on it than I do with the 6R. I also rode a friends CBR600RR around Otay Lakes Rd, but didn't get any photos on it.

I tried working on some of the things people suggested on here. My outside foot is where it should be, outside leg is tight up against the side of the bike, and tried keeping my arm loose and low. The inside foot placement was a little low though.

Last edited:

Detrich

Today's ride. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

alh081

Miss my Ruckus. Sold my last motorcycle and ruckus to buy my fz6r. Ruck was modded pretty much within an inch of it's life (painted, motor swap, etc). Sold my Suzuki for a grand and the Ruckus for a quick $2500!!! Done a 150cc swap yet? Lemme know if you need help, I'm kind of a Marthy when it comes to Rucks.

Pics are ok, anything over 50cc in MD is considered a motorcycle ;)
NICE!
It's actually my brothers ruckus. He wanted something to commute w/ and got this. he already bought a few mods for it and will probably look similar to yours by the time its done (extended, exhaust, new wheel, etc) I will be sure to ask if i need anything.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Karlbee92

Picture of my bike at work :) I've got my TB exhaust on now though :D

And this is a picture of my mate on the weekend :( Sorry about the poor quality he was pretty shaken up

Chucker

How's this for a pic!! :eek:
Sorry if it's been up before... I haven't been on here for a while

That's why I got shoulder pucks for my leathers and ear pucks for my helmet. People laugh, but i say it's worth it.