Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Roaddawg

I took the Mistress for a four hour ride yesterday all around the Napa Valley before the rain moved in. I rode up to Lake Berryessa, took all the roads around there, then rode up to Angwin, down into St. Helena, then back home through Rutherford, Oakville, and Yountville. There were a few bikers out (one group up at the lake), but overall, it was open roads. It gets real busy up here on the weekends with motorcycles, but I had the roads to myself practically. I stopped along the way to stretch and take some pics of the girl. Sorry, Joloy, I was gonna call you, but it was a last minute decision to ride.

I took some videos of some of my favorite twisty sections too. I just need to edit them first.

ajskillz13

Wish I lived somewhere near those pictures... stupid Indiana!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Toronto Motorsports Park. Cayuga Ontario. :steve::steve:
Either there's no shield on your helmet, or it's the cleanest face shield I have ever seen!! lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

vinhdiezel

I took the Mistress for a four hour ride yesterday all around the Napa Valley before the rain moved in. I rode up to Lake Berryessa, took all the roads around there, then rode up to Angwin, down into St. Helena, then back home through Rutherford, Oakville, and Yountville. There were a few bikers out (one group up at the lake), but overall, it was open roads. It gets real busy up here on the weekends with motorcycles, but I had the roads to myself practically. I stopped along the way to stretch and take some pics of the girl. Sorry, Joloy, I was gonna call you, but it was a last minute decision to ride.

I took some videos of some of my favorite twisty sections too. I just need to edit them first.
that windscreen is nice is it Double Bubble from yamaha?

Bigevildoer

Toronto Motorsports Park. Cayuga Ontario. :steve::steve:
Surprised they let you on the track with your rear views on and your headlight not taped up... How'd you manage that?

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Nice pix Jon... Tnx for sharing

How close to the tank do u normally sit when navigating turns?

JonKerr

Elite Member