Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Go east on S. Lakeshore and you can check out the tank in front of the American Legion.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the train and fire engine are in Ford Park, but farther down the road, there is an actual tank. It's near the entrance to the Jayne Marie's restaurant.

k6gad

Don't have any pics of me riding the 6R yet but here is one of me on my TMax, nice bike just needed one more cylinder!

JonKerr

Elite Member

nlpyle

Out for a ride. Building behind me is for the snow mobilers when the come up during the winter. It has seating and even a stove. Pretty cool idea.

Sage

Got bored after doing some homework back home this past weekend, so this is what I ended up doing.. haha.
First with the Led's on and long exposure after I got the street lamp to turn off

Then when It came back on a longer exposure w/o the Leds :)

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

So what did you use to help convince the street lamp to turn off? ....a BB gun?!

LOL :justkidding:
actually, most of the lamps in my neighborhood are a bit quirky, so a quick flash from the brights on my car made it think it was daytime again haha

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Bigevildoer

Here's my girl...
Hope this picture gets published in the upcoming Super Street Bike magazine - they had a call out 2 months ago for photos of Buell 1125r/cr's..

And with a body kit vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber pattern.. got it AFTER my submission to the magazine of course...
This one taken with my cheapie digital camera, so it's not as good as the photo shown above.

Last edited: