Marthy's PCV Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Mrwoodydropa

2012 fz6r mods????

I just bought a 2012 FZ6R and i have been lookin for for mods like mirrors, flush mounted signal markers, a better seat, and i really have not found anything for my year! any suggestions????:confused::banghead::surrender:

Fizzer6R

I just bought a 2012 FZ6R and i have been lookin for for mods like mirrors, flush mounted signal markers, a better seat, and i really have not found anything for my year! any suggestions????:confused::banghead::surrender:
the 2012 is the same as the prev. years right? - you're on the right forum, just browse around and use the search option and you will find all those items

Rookasaki

2009-2012 are the same. Nothing different other then color schemes etc... So any year part will work/fit.

Mrwoodydropa

Thanks Fizzer and Rook....i was wreckin my brain because all the websites say 09-11 never mentioning 12 so i was wondering where the change was. Nice to see i can start shopping around! you guy have any mod suggestions for me???

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
I'm not sure if the Aggressive map is working for me... I was on the highway today and I switched over my map with my toggle from Economy to Sport, and I flipped the throttle at about 65mph in 5 gear and even down shifted a little. I didn't notice anything.

ccd_1606

Hello all, i just recently purchased a 2009 fz6r it has two brothers full exhaust, a pcv, k&n filter and a block off kit, I'm wondering which 2 maps i should use. I want the best one for mileage when I'm commuting to work and the best for hammering down on it. I don't mind adding the switch so i can swap between the two. Thanks

I was in the same boat but never got around to installing the switch. I started with advgear revB but I was just burning thru gas. I switched to toiringD and it's awesome on mpgs and I really don't notice too muchbdifference. So, I use this as my do it all map. Anyway these maPs rock and I gotta say thanks for marthy for putting the time in. But read thru the previous posts a lot of good info

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

gocougs88

Hey would these tunes work on a PC III USB? I've got a guy selling a TBR can and a PC III for $300, was thinking about a marthy exhaust and using these tunes. The PC III is for an 06 gixxer if that matters.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

danieljardim

Just got my tbr exhaust. I know NOTHING about tunning and maps. What you guys recommend?

I bought more for the sound than the performance, I'm still a little noob in riding so I don't want super power to it. And I do like to have a high gas mileage.

Please help :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

You can't use the Advgear map with TBPro. But you can achieve the same result.

1. Sport RevA
2. Touring RevB or RevD

Since you can swap map on the fly...
I read in a bunch of threads that you map is better than the two brothers one. Can you tell me why if you don't mind a little explanation?

linkgt

I just got my PCV today... updated firmware, Loaded Adv GearB! I'm about to install this right now and test it out. Thanks again marthy!