Marthy's PCV Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Tomorrow I'm taking my 6R in for it's first service at the dealership (2600 miles), and I just installed my TB Exhaust and PCV over the weekend. Now I'm wondering if the dealership is going to have an issue with the PCV. Anyone with a PCV have any problem at the dealerships?
I assume you mean 600 mile first service? And no, they wont have an issue with it, because all they are going to do is change the oil pretty much. Only time they would have an issue with hit is if you have some electrical problem or something they will try and blame on the PCV.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

What is this acceleration pump feature i hear about?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rookasaki

Hummm, hummmm! Go on the PC tool menu, Acc pump feature is there. (I don't have my PC with me... can't remember the exact name used)

Open acc. pump menu

1. click ENEABLE
2. Enter those values: 75%, 25 Rev, 15 to 20% on the last one. Start around 15% and add up little bit at a time until you don't feel any change. I run mine around 18% if I can remember well.

How it work? With 75% throttle acceleration you will add 15-20% fuel for a short amount of time.

What it does? 1. Accelerate quite hard
2. @ 7000 RPM it will pop the front wheel off the ground
3. Smile in your face!
I opened the PC tools but don't see the pump feature... I assume I have to have my PCV connected to the cpu for it to show up?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Per Marthy's recommendations for a touring map. I just got 200 miles on my tank after a fill up and I still had 1.5 gallon left in the tank! That means I was getting 66mpg? Is that even possible?

187 on the OD and 13 miles on the F trip.. That's 200 miles..

Can anyone verify the high mpg?

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member