Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Ledgini

Marthy, some fantastic work here. I'm sure I speak for every one when I say many thanks for completing these maps.

I am very interested in getting the PCV and trying some of the maps but I don't have a viper can. My exhaust is getting modded on Thursday. My muffler man is cutting the stock exhaust at the point that the 4 becomes 2 to 1 pipe, pretty much at where the CAT starts, removing the stock black box, the CAT will be left in place and then a single pipe will be welded onto this with the CAT still in place (to still give back pressure and muffle the sound so it is not obnoxiously loud), this will then be attached to a scorpion oval can. Do you think that these maps will work with this set up if I have the PCV?

Many thanks in advance

Ledgini

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

justgiver

Marthy do you have the rev c available? Question about the PCV, I loaded the software onto my computer and put ypur maps in the folder. I used the open map function and then used the send map ( I had the PCV plugged into the computer bike off key off) and it didn't seem like anything happened. Do I have to have the bike running or atleast the key on? I ran it with the GYTR and R6 headers and it seemed to be quite rich smoking a lot. Maybe I didn't upload it, I have block off plates on with the PCV.

Any suggestions?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

RedDeadRaven

Has anyone used these maps with a TBR exhaust? If so, are you getting similar results? I've installed my TBR but not the PCV yet because I don't want my mpg's to tank. I plan to install a switch so I can use both a performance setting and an economy setting. Speaking of which, can you switch settings on the fly?
Thanks

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

linkgt

Thanks! I dont even have an aftermarket exhaust yet, but reading this stuff makes gets me pretty hyped for one. Also this made me to decide in the future to buy a PC V instead of the TB pro

Silly Q but what do you mean by "Lean out in 5th and 6th under 20% throttle only."? I suck when it comes to engine terminology and such :confused:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CraigEgg

Hey Marthy,

I know you emailed me a MAP or two...but do you have a place where you posted any other Supertrapp MAPS? I like the idea of having a Touring in 5th and 6th gear. Really, I just want to minimize the popping much as possible. PCV is in the mail (T - 4 days!) Was planning on using whatever is best for deaccell pop reduction, 10, 11 or 12 discs?

:D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Changing Maps for Dummies

Hey Marthy and others, I'm ready to start playing with different Maps. Got the bike used, has Two Brothers Carbon - read in another Thread there might be different baffles (if right word) for the can? and Power Commander V - got it installed as is, no instructions. Was seller's first bike, I knew there were different maps available, when I asked him, he simply said plug and play/go = so I can only assume it's running on whatever map came preprogrammed.

Reading the post about popping on de-acceleration, yup got it, and sound drives me crazy :mad:

I've see on the PCV website the instuctions, but looks like just for the connections. Can anyone point me to :rtfm: exactly how Changing Maps is done? unless it's as easy as connecting the PCV to laptop via USB and it will pop up with a program, or do I need to install PCV software first?

thanks for any tips!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member