Marthy's PCV Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

linkgt

Welcome! Don't forget... Advgear maps work only if you hook up the speed sensor! Check the PCV manual... 5 minutes fix once your there...
Hm I rode it and it felt a lot better than stock. But yea I was unaware that we had to hook up the speed sensor.

"Speed Input- PINK wire of 3 pin WHITE connector under fuel tank. Speed sensor is located on the engine case near the front sprocket cover"

^^ from the manual. I already have the PCV under the passenger seat... will this wire reach all the way there? .... and i'm assuming this wire will go connected to the speed input hole right?

Also I dont feel like doing this right this second, is it ok to ride it friday and do this over the weekend? any harm if I ride it for a few days like this with 6R Viper Advgear RevB

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

linkgt

Link, you can use any wire of the same gauge and just tap into that pink wire with a T-tap connector and run whatever length you need to reach your PCV. Takes 5 minutes with most of that being to lift the tank back up.
Hm ok, I guess I will try finding the wire this weekend and just solder the connections.

Marthy, should I go run out and change the map to SportRevB in the meantime?

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Marthy, quick question, do you make these tunes for different gas octanes? Or are they all for 87?

I know most cars benefit quite a large amount when tuned specifically for a higher octane gas, I do know our bikes do not benefit stock from higher octane, but am unsure if it is possible for you guys do adjust as such.

Thanks, DD. And sorry if this was posted before, ive read a good amount of this thread but not all of it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lmzj0004

Would you say your sport maps will make the FZ6R faster than or equivalent to an R6?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

hafez

Welcome! Don't forget... Advgear maps work only if you hook up the speed sensor! Check the PCV manual... 5 minutes fix once your there...
Hi Marthy.. I'm using XJ6s Diversion, FZ6R PC5, GPR Fullsystem from Italy & K&N replacement air-filter. My question is:-

1. Can you show me, from which socket/wire need to connect/hook up, to enable Speed sensor. Is it the same with FZ6R & XJ6

2. O2 sensor... for your maps, do I need to disconnect the O2 sensoor socket? Do FZ6R have O2 sensor at the exhaust?

TQ

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

B][GT

Got a quick question for you Marthy. I've just finished reading thru these 12 pages, and didn't really find the answer I was looking for. I get that your well seasoned in your tuning, and that you made these maps with your system w/ auto tune. Now.. the question I have is this, Is the auto tune system worth the money in conjunction with you tunes? I'm sort of guessing no.. but I'm thinking with the mountain's around where I live, we can range from 200ft above sea level to over 10,000ft, that the auto tune would keep the bike running perfectly.. well.. as close as possible anyways.. Does this sound right to you?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Im sure its been said before but what map would you recommend with the TBR?

efforex