Marthy's PCV Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

B][GT

I don't think you will need it. I took mine off. Once its tune, its tune...
If I still thought I wanted it, from looking at your website for the exhaust mod you do, does a person only need the single sensor auto tune kit? What kind of turnaround time do you have on the exhaust? Are you setup to do a trade of parts? IE, you sent me up a system, and I send you back my stock setup?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Karlbee92

Hey, Sorry for the noob question, but right now I'm running TB exhaust with GYTR Hi-Flow Air Filter. My PCV is on it's way and I'm guessing that the Advgear RevB will be the best map. Am I correct?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Karlbee92

Yes, make sure you connect the speed sensor to the PCV to be able to use advgear map.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Marthy,

I just went through a full tank using the advgear revb map and I only got 23.5mpg. Would the fact that i always accelerate hard contribute to the such low mpg? Lucky it's still cheaper than my car because petrol right now is $1.80 per litre here in aus :/

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Jamesegonzalez

AutoTune

I'm currently running a straight pipe but planning on getting the viper can and replicating the "Marthy" exhaust setup along with the airbox mod w/ K&N filter... Is the Autotune worth the additional 200$ or will I be set with just running your maps? Any advantages to getting the Autotune besides it setting the maps for my exact setup?

And i just want to say thanks man for all you do! Without this forum and your knowledge I'd be guessing on everything!

:wav: :iconbeer:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

darksidefz6r

My PCV finally arrived today. Planning on installing within the next couple days and will be using one or two of your maps(planning to install map switch). Will let you know how I like them.

darksidefz6r

OK, so I have only loaded your sport Rev B onto the power commander but took it for a short ride and I am liking this map so far! I have downloaded that Advgear Rev B and Touring Rev C but have not tried them out yet. I did install a map switch and planning on running both the Sport and Touring but will do so once the weather gets a little warmer. Thanks Marthy!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

braza

Morning Marthy!
I am Brazilian and I have a Yamaha XJ6 2012!
I bought the PCV to a month ago and came all E22-008 F8F2 map!

Well let the errors:
The bike without the pcv can reach 198 KM screaming too ..
With the pcv with a maximum of 203 KM screaming too.:eek:
But I have seen people getting 228 Km only K&N filter and Exhaust without DB killer and without pcV.
Would be the wrong map?

My XJ6 is:

Lambda Removed
Speed sensor (pink wire) connected PCV.
Exhaust without DB killer
K&N filter
Iridium plugs
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/bikec.jpg)

Could you show me any maps accelerate her 228 KM end?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member