Marthy's PCV Maps

Yes, I used that one.

The last fuel bar was starting to blink when I was on about 170 miles on my trip A o-meter.

After I hit 187, the F-Trip-Ometer came on and I did 13 more miles. That's when I filled up 3 gallons.

What's the point of the f-trip

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
So I basically have 1.5 gallons left in the tank when the F-Trip comes on.

Hey Marthy, I put your Sport B map in on my Map Switch 2 position. I'm using this with the TBR. That's still okay, right?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cloudfire

You keep mentioning the switch, and I'd like to get one, but where do I get it and how easy is it to install? I would definitely love to be able to flip a switch from Sport to Economy. Can you switch it while the bike is running?

You get it from the power commanders website. It's $30. You do have to cut the harness off it and hardwire it directly to the PC box, but they already have holes on the box ready for those wires.

You can switch the maps on the fly and it's really easy. I just plugged mine into the PC which is located in my rear seat compartment. I then just threaded the switch up to my steering column and zip tied it to the group of wires to the left of the ignition.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
I just filled up yesterday and I filled up 2 gallons and I had already driven 90 miles.

I'm not sure why it's different, but I'll keep my eye on it and keep recording.

Nick89

I have a Juice box pro and a TB full exhaust. The Juice box pro is supposed to be compatible with power commander maps Which map could I use for this?

Whats the difference between Revision A and revision B?

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Mitch21

Haha thanks, I looked throughout the menu and this thread but I probe just skimmed right over it, thanks anyway :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Captcha

Haven't noticed much talk on the boards about the M4 exhaust for this bike it seems everyone love the TBR.

Which one of these maps would work best with the M4 do you think. Also do you know if PC software is Mac compatible??!?