Just got out of the hospital. I messed up.

Superfly

wow man what a horrible experience to have to live through...so sorry to hear about the accident. Personally I think I have to slow down as well. I think I'm getting to close to trouble and its a wake up call to read about what the realities of motorcycling can be...hope youre back as fast as Rossi

rjsantana20

It's better that you are here to tell the story than not. Get lots of hugs from your family. Wishing you and your dad well.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

springstime

sorry to hear of your accident but glad you are here to talk about it. take your time and heal enjoy your little girl and family for awhile and when you feel you are emotionally and physically ready then ride again.

JSP

Super Moderator
hey guys. pain really setting in now. so bad im throwing up just trying to get up to go to the bathroom. meds not workin. i have to stay on my back or it feels like shoulder slipping out of socket. extremely painful.

think bike landed on ankle or somethin. really throbbing and swelling up now. typin w 1 hand sucks. hurts too bad to move fingers on other hand. my sheriff deputy buddy went and looked at the bike and says its most likely gonna be totalled. right side is trashed.

not sure what i wll do if it is. wife dont want me riding hard street like that, anymore...i agree as its just not worth it. i told her i cant stop riding though... she is ok w that. i may upgrade to something else, its hard to do. i love this bike. really like fz1 or something more touring oriented. i want somethig she can really be comfortable on and really enjoy the ride.

depends if insurance drops me or rates jump. dunno what they goin to do. im am out for quite a long time now and thats gonna be hard. if its totalled ill just save up some money till i figure out what to do.

toastmaster

sorry to hear about your horrible experience. glad you survived and aren't in even worse shape, and that you were wearing your gear and that it did its job. all the best to you and your family!

i broke my collarbone several years ago snowboarding...make sure you get physical therapy as soon as possible

MikeN02

Glad you're alive and safe.

Just the other day I didn't fell right as my left eye was a little puffy and irritated so I didn't ride to work and had my brother drive me.

husker525

Bikes can be replaced, people cannot. Take time to heal, time to take care of your family, and time for reflection. Work on keeping a positive attitude about your injuries, your father's condition, and the feelings your family have. I am glad you survived and wish you, and your family, a speedy recovery.

WenMark

Sorry to hear about the fall, but the good news is your Okay. Thanks for sharing your story even in your current condition thats hard. I believe there is a lesson in everything we do. Thanks for sharing yours. Here is to a speedy recovery. Get well soon so we can see you riding again!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ry-mac75

Hang tough, you'll be back.

Best,

R

TOMIK

I Just want to thank you that in this hard time you share this terrible accident with all of us, this is defenetley a waking call for every one of us to be carefull and dont go over our abelity to enjoy this sport, specially on public road, This could of been a tragic outcome for you and your familey, My praier to you your father, wishing you to recover fast so you can ride again.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

2w05thletes

You're right, God's got a plan for everything, I'm glad your able to see your daughter and your Dad's getting the treatment he needs. You've clearly got your priorties right. Family my friend. Rest up and recover. You, your father, and your family are in my families prayers. God bless.