JonKerr's GoPro Videos

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice vids! If this freaking weather here would pull its head out of its ass, I could go out and hit some nice roads and get some new video up myself. :(

JonKerr

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice vids!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Tried a new mounting location on Sunday. I used the handle bar mount and put it on the mirror stem and turned it around to face me. I really like what I got from it. Was able to really see some things I'm not doing right, things I need to stop doing, and other things I need to do more.

94 and Sunrise Mirror Mount

One of the things I need to stop doing is tapping the brake lever before I pull it. It's a bad habit I got in when I first started riding. I would tap the lever to flash the brake light at cars without actually applying the brakes, just to kind of get their attention. Problem is when I'm riding a bit more spirited, I feel the slight drag from the first tap and I think it's making me a little unstable. I didn't realize I was doing it as often as I am until I watched the raw footage.
Dude, seriously.... Bad @ss F'n video. That was awesome :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rookasaki

By far the best videos on this forum! (no disrespect to other vids) Keep them coming Jon. Nice to see our bike tearing it up! By the way, how fast were you going on the labor day video?

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Thanks bud. It's something fun to play with. I'd really like to get an HD cam before I hit the track in about 6 weeks. May be able to borrow one.

As for speed, I'm not going to incriminate myself, but lets just say I'm in 3rd gear through most of the corners very high in the RPM range and in 4th around 9000 RPM when I'm slowing down and then down shifting heading into some of the turns. Probably faster then I should be going at times, but it's just too damn much fun. :innocent:
haha I agree, to much fun indeed :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member