JonKerr's GoPro Videos

roadrat

Looks great - like you're having a blast too! :D

b_who

OK Just did a quick little video with the new iMovie11 to see if I can upload in HD. Seems to work very well. I need to think about upgrading my vimeo account because the can't take anything over 500mb. Youtube didn't take my music off yet.

HD Test - YouTube
looks good :thumbup:

defiantly gonna have to make the 1 1/2 hour trip down to your rodes and have some fun :sinister:

JonKerr

Elite Member

roadrat

Great job, as always Mr. JonKerr. :rockon:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

Nice videos Jon. :)

Rookasaki

So this morning I realized I'd never taken any footage of Wynola Rd and Farmers Rd. They're a couple of the most twisty roads in SD county. Farmers has a lot of elevation changes too. (It's the second part of the video after the transition about 4 min or so in) They can be nasty though. I don't even try to ride highly aggressive on it. Super Moto guys love this road. But they're narrow, pretty rough road conditions, and infamous for having debris in the road. But it's a pretty road and fun if you're not trying to drag knee all over it.

Wynola May 6 on Vimeo
Like always, great video Jon... :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Went a head and put that same clip up on Youtube. After watching this I've realized I'm riding a bit crossed up on right hand turns. My head isn't far enough to the inside like it is on the left hand turns. Need to work on that. Just shows how great of a tool video and photos are. I'll be able to take that info and make some adjustments next time I head out.

2012 Memorial Weekend - YouTube
fantastic stuff jon!

and on the note of the usefulness of video - i saw just how bad my leaning technique is :( can't wait to fix that up with some instruction during a track day (haven't been to one yet)!

Z3roFlaw

Aw man! You don't allow mobile devices to view your YouTube clips but at least I can watch your Vimeo bike rides though.

Your videos make me want to ride down to San Diego for those awesome canyons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD