JonKerr's GoPro Videos

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, youtube sucks when it comes to adding your own music. They will strip it quick. And their audioswap music sucks. I think I have heard Vimeo or something like that doesnt strip music nearly as bad as Youtube. Could be wrong on that site, but its something like that.

Detrich

Possibly cuz of copyright issues?

Video no work for me. =(

Last edited:

Sage

Possibly cuz of copyright issues?

Video no work for me. =(
That's exactly what it is, unless you can prove you have copyright ownership of the music or have actual consent from the record company, it's a no go on using their music

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

Yea the vid I just posted yesterday had music in it then I just reuploaded it w/o the sound, guess which stayed? Surprising how quick they get on the copyright stuff.

JonKerr

Elite Member

porky45

the sun is black. looks cool. what road is that?

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice. Think I am going to start going the Vimeo way... not so nazi about the music. Youtube audioswap sucks and I want to add my own music. I'm not profiting or anything by adding a favorite song, if anything just giving it more exposure. They should pay ME! :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

nice video! how does the go pro mount to the bike?

ps there's a black hole sun in the video... ^_^

JonKerr

Elite Member

kma_jg

That is a good idea and something I should have done. My suction cup came off and I ended up buying a new Drift HD170 after a car went over mine as it was lying in the road.

ChrisFZ6R09

Very cool JKerr!

I'm debating on which attachment really provide the better video and gets you a little closer to the "action". Bike Cam or Helmet Cam. Great vids!

We have some really nice twisty roads here in NC but it's been TOO cold to really get out on them. I went out the other day in some frilly 40 degree weather and came back after 3 hours with purple pinkies...perhaps warmer weather...

Keep up the good work!

JonKerr

Elite Member