JonKerr's GoPro Videos

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

Defiantly want to see a video of a track day

hey jonker i have a question sense i know u ride aggressive and have some pretty good experience.
do u scrape your pegs at all cuz Ive done that a few times and now have chicken strips about the 3/16ths of an inch and i just wanna see what you think if im leaning to far cuz my tires look a little pinched and Ive read on another thread about how the Dunlap tires that came with your bike were pinched and i have those same tire or is it normal for us to scrape out pegs at full lean
thanks in advance

Bryce

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

Is this the Camera you have from GO PRO?
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Motorsports-HERO-Camera/dp/B002VA57XC/ref=lh_ni_t_]Amazon.com: GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera: Camera & Photo[/ame]

Sage

That's the one I've got. I think that one comes with more stuff you could use on cars/motorcycles, but you can buy all the parts seperatly if you want to mix and match if you know what you want from GoPro

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

cant wait for it john, says it wont be ready till tomorrow morning so ill be watching for it!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Just has to be links...I dont think our BB and HTML Coding is set to handle embedding. Not sure if its something we can change or not? Btw ur vid is very nice, you hit those turns without fear bro!

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member