Its february...and I am riding...what gives..

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Chris12

Rode to work today...but it was 39 and foggy this morning...hoping the commute home is better!
Ahh, 39 degrees and foggy, I know these riding conditions well...

I'm often riding either to work at 6:30am or home from work just after 7am. Just enough moisture on the ground to make it slippery and cause exterior moisture (fog) on my visor.

At least you're riding though : :cool:

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Raulcali2002

Ahh, 39 degrees and foggy, I know these riding conditions well...

I'm often riding either to work at 6:30am or home from work just after 7am. Just enough moisture on the ground to make it slippery and cause exterior moisture (fog) on my visor.

At least you're riding though : :cool:
Hey Chris do u work in SF. I stay by Hayward and ride to San Ramon area or at least I was. Got shoulder surgery in December. I should be back on road by June or sooner I hope.

Chris12

Hey Chris do u work in SF. I stay by Hayward and ride to San Ramon area or at least I was. Got shoulder surgery in December. I should be back on road by June or sooner I hope.
I work in Benicia, which is just over the bridge opposite Martinez.

I've ridden the Briones Park Area (Bear Creek Road) quite a few times with my buddy, which is right near you. I haven't done too much in the Mount Diablo area, but I want to soon.

Get ahold of me when you're better if you want to ride!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Raulcali2002

I work in Benicia, which is just over the bridge opposite Martinez.

I've ridden the Briones Park Area (Bear Creek Road) quite a few times with my buddy, which is right near you. I haven't done too much in the Mount Diablo area, but I want to soon.

Get ahold of me when you're better if you want to ride!
Sounds good I'll do that. I went up mt. Diablo last summer. Nice ride with great views. Haven't been on this forum for a minute but been getting juiced by yours and everyone's mods. Just bought a Marthy exhaust and waiting for it to come. Might as well do it now since I got the free time.