Gun Talk Thread

JSP

Super Moderator
I was shooting reloads with a friend once (his reloads). Somehow on one round he put in the wrong amount of powder, shorting it considerably. It was a ton of fun knocking that round out of my barrel with a wooden dowel later, I tell ya...

Damn squibs.... :p

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

RockinRaven

Shooting the 50cal

Just a video of me and others shooting a co-workers Barrett M82A1. The craziest experience I have ever had shooting a gun. Its just incredible. He paid about $9000 for it and it costs roughly $4.50 a round. I only shot 5. I paid him for the rounds too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TTLlsjHlK4&context=C358224aADOEgsToPDskKk1DLHJPLBkf5qpRZs2zPP]Barrett M82A1 - YouTube[/ame]

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Detrich

lol . . .

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

finnbog

Not a lot of legal handguns in Nova Scotia Canada, but the long barrels come into use on a weekly basis: 300 savage, browning 30-06 hunter, wing master 12 gauge pump, benelli 20 pump, double barrel 410, 30-30 marlin, ruger 10/22
I love the smell of gun powder in the am:thumbup:

Chevyfazer

I've been talking about this on the 6 forum but I figured I'd post here and see what y'all have to say, to make a long story short I've been looking for a good 9 for range days and what not, narrowed it down between the xdm, baby eagle II, and the cz75 sp-01, well I shot all 3 decided on the sp-01, went to buy I yesterday and they said that it had been delayed.... Wtf!!!! Delayed? Happen to anyone else?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Just waiting for the stock to come in so I can finish the lower build. Then I'll be ordering the upper within the next week or so.

Jago9

HK 40 cal.
Sig Sauer .45 ACP 1911
Smith and Wesson .22LR AR-15
Rock River Arms 5.56mm AR-15
2 Remington 12 ga. shotguns