Gun Talk Thread

Last edited:
Just picked up a Beretta PX4 in 45acp yesterday. Such a nice gun =)

Attachments

• xIMG_7090.jpg
    xIMG_7090.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 18
  • xIMG_7096.jpg
    xIMG_7096.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 17
  • xIMG_7101.jpg
    xIMG_7101.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I can't wait until I'm able to shoot it. The closest range is about 30 min away and haven't received my membership yet.

I looked at the 9mm Chad, but with the 45 being on sale for 20 bucks more than the 9mm, I couldn't pass up the opportunity :)

I can't wait until I'm able to shoot it. The closest range is about 30 min away and haven't received my membership yet.

I looked at the 9mm Chad, but with the 45 being on sale for 20 bucks more than the 9mm, I couldn't pass up the opportunity :)

The only reason that I am getting the 9mm is because it is much cheaper to shoot for one, and for two, since I already have a 9mm, they can share ammo. 45 can get pretty expensive.

about 4-5 years ago, i bought 2 two-toned springfield xds, a 9mm and a .40.

I gave the 9mm to my dad for christmas and kept the 40 for myself.
the difference in price between the two was about the same as the difference in price for a 100rd box. boy did i keep the wrong gun :D

Back