Gun Talk Thread

I was shooting reloads with a friend once (his reloads). Somehow on one round he put in the wrong amount of powder, shorting it considerably. It was a ton of fun knocking that round out of my barrel with a wooden dowel later, I tell ya...

Damn squibs.... :p

Last edited:
Shooting the 50cal

Just a video of me and others shooting a co-workers Barrett M82A1. The craziest experience I have ever had shooting a gun. Its just incredible. He paid about $9000 for it and it costs roughly $4.50 a round. I only shot 5. I paid him for the rounds too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TTLlsjHlK4&context=C358224aADOEgsToPDskKk1DLHJPLBkf5qpRZs2zPP]Barrett M82A1 - YouTube[/ame]

lol . . .

4b1c8d4f-554d-88da.jpg

Not a lot of legal handguns in Nova Scotia Canada, but the long barrels come into use on a weekly basis: 300 savage, browning 30-06 hunter, wing master 12 gauge pump, benelli 20 pump, double barrel 410, 30-30 marlin, ruger 10/22
I love the smell of gun powder in the am:thumbup:

I've been talking about this on the 6 forum but I figured I'd post here and see what y'all have to say, to make a long story short I've been looking for a good 9 for range days and what not, narrowed it down between the xdm, baby eagle II, and the cz75 sp-01, well I shot all 3 decided on the sp-01, went to buy I yesterday and they said that it had been delayed.... Wtf!!!! Delayed? Happen to anyone else?

IMAG0342.jpg

Just waiting for the stock to come in so I can finish the lower build. Then I'll be ordering the upper within the next week or so.

HK 40 cal.
Sig Sauer .45 ACP 1911
Smith and Wesson .22LR AR-15
Rock River Arms 5.56mm AR-15
2 Remington 12 ga. shotguns

Back