FZ6R Sightings

Maadi

About 10:35am today on Maine Street, Brunswick, ME. Me on Gracie and my husband on his FJR saw a blue FZ6R with two people on it going toward Brunswick. Anybody here? My first sighting, very excited! :)

Kdubb223

Yesterday I saw a white fz6r pass by Cooks Corner. Why didn't you stop and park next to my lonely 6r?!

Brock Kickass

Rarely see them locally, but spotted one today. Hwy 511 (Lanark County, Ontario, Canada) oncoming saw one in raven. I was on my blacked out FZ1N riding with a GSX650F. Anyone here?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

moreno12

on cooper turning on titues saw a fz6r blue maybe 2012 another one black in exit of 590

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ej'sfz

this morning in la mesa, saw a black and red heading east on the 8 just past grossmont center. and i think ive seen a white one runnin around the same area, actually believe it passed by my work yesterday aroung 4:45.... by grossmont center

Andy

Surdykes Sumer Extravaganza

Second time spoting a blue fz6r with black carbon fiber on the farings at a event in Festus / Crystal City MO. Had a group ride, stunt contest in the parking lot, and won a silent auction. $75 bid for a Dunlop tire. Money goes to Nathan Huskey. Crashed his R1 and spent 100 days in ICU before passing away. If your wondering I am going to put Q2 on front and rear. 11k on front stock tire. Its TOAST!

moreno12

Yesterday on Jefferson road in Rochester ny .the parking lot in back of
Burger king a black fz6r so far I seen a least 5 this year .
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dnielson45

Elite Member

ej'sfz

spotted another one today, on my way home comin through lake side at the bottom of the hill just past the damn, white with red lettering

JR_99

Spotted a black 6r on Rt 80 E around 5:30 / 6 o'clock yesterday in Jersey around exit 50-60. Doing a little lane splitting in traffic...:D. Was it any of the NJ guys in here? Great looking bike anyway!

ej'sfz

spotted a blue 09 yesterday in lakeside at the 67 stop light, chic rider, not sure if shes on here or not.....saw another one today, a darker blue 2013 i asked the guy if he was on here and he said no, but hopefully will find it and join up. i swear, i had never seen a 6r anywhere around, and as soon as i buy one...BAM!!! theyre everywhere haha:D

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

yea ive noticed a lot more... and i see a black one on the 8e too....i hit the 8w at about 7:20 like clock work everyday haha

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

nice, yea i ride from ramona to my shop right next to grossmont center. try and hit borrego or banner on the weekends

JonKerr

Elite Member