FZ6R Sightings

JonKerr

Elite Member

abyss1406

Its me!!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

abyss1406

You know I never realized that it two guys from two different businesses till yesterday.

JoJoJodyJo

I spotted a new black FZ6R last Thursday turning left from Valley Parkway onto Auto Center Drive in Escondido

Daemonich

I saw one of you fools leaving APG Friday on a Black and Gold FZ6R. Reveal thyself.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Ride&Die

Ok so far this season I have seen two in Springfield Ohio a white and also a raven yesterday in the rain any of you? Just wondering, if so hit me up will have to ride sometime. Or just meet up and share ideas love to mod.

priotiynapkin

Visited a friend at UCLA after a concert last night. saw this blue 6r when I was pulling into the parking structure. Anyone here? sorry for blurry pic, was driving and it was dark XD

Attachments

2013 Fz6r satin

Heading 95 south,passed me by exit#83,lost sight of him by exit#79.can't go 80+ in the company truck...color-black,jacket black,thinking black helmet.10:10am...who are you?

Another beautiful black and gold this morning.. Not that im biased or anything ;)

Heading north on the Bruce highway around Glasshouse Mountains after 7am :)

Seen this guy a few times now.

flyingminno

Saw a black 6R on the 210 freeway just east of the 57 earlier. Rider was in shorts and a t-shirt. Anyone on here?

Also spotted a white one Friday about 6:20pm on the 215 north interchange with the 60 freeway. I buzzed past this rider on my blue Super Tenere.

JonKerr

Elite Member

roundhouse

saw a black FZ6R parked in an apartment complex off of College Pkwy in Lewisville, Tx with some other bike that I didn't try to ID.

moreno12

Saw a black fz6r at charlotte beach all stock like new second one seen in Rochester ny

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2