FZ6R Integrated Tail Light

Kleinfalls

that is strange. i didn't have any issues and i have led flush mounts on the front as well.
If your front flush mounts are three wire and have running light functionality - that provides the resistance required - a guy at cycle gear told me that's how his worked

ry-mac75

For Top1Dog525

Here's my integrated light....

Attachments

goldenguy422

Using the integrated turn signals in the tail, has anyone figured out how to get them back to normal speed (not flashing quickly on the back and front)?

timbo123

Using the integrated turn signals in the tail, has anyone figured out how to get them back to normal speed (not flashing quickly on the back and front)?
is that the one off ebay? it says the blinkers flash regular speed? it should already have resistors installed.

DocFZ

Just got one also, now we will see what comes first the Lights or the actual 2010 Black W-Gold rims Fz6R?
lol I tried to bargain with the dealer when i bought my bike. I got the white, red seat, gold rims, but i asked if he could do the black with gold rims, but i guess it couldnt be done :(

goldenguy422

is that the one off ebay? it says the blinkers flash regular speed? it should already have resistors installed.
Yeah, I bought it off the TunerX guy. It has the flat plug for the tail lights (that was an easy install) but the turn signals flash quickly like a bulb is out.