a few quick questions

genzai

wondering is there a reserve on these?
and does anyone know where to get the mech manual or where i can buy a pdf of it. getting close to my first tuning mileage.

The fuel reserve is 0.85 US gallons according to the owners' manual. The bike will automatically switch to reserve fuel if the regular tank empties, and filling the regular tank will also fill the reserve (so it doesn't really seem like a reserve to me, but whatever they want to call it...).
No idea about the mech manual.

The fuel reserve is 0.85 US gallons according to the owners' manual. The bike will automatically switch to reserve fuel if the regular tank empties, and filling the regular tank will also fill the reserve (so it doesn't really seem like a reserve to me, but whatever they want to call it...).
No idea about the mech manual.
There is no physical reserve, the bike has a level sensor. drops too low. = reserve...

That's not a bad thing... on reserve bikes used to suck bad gunk with the fuel and clog carbbies...

Mech manual.. google it...

As stated, no reserve tank. When it gets low, it starts flashing and goes to F trip. You have a certain amount of gas left to get to a station at that point.

There are no legal electronic copies of the repair/service manual. You will need to buy a hard copy from Yamaha. We cannot post, or host links here to any electronic copies floating around as it is copyright infringement.

wondering is there a reserve on these?
and does anyone know where to get the mech manual or where i can buy a pdf of it. getting close to my first tuning mileage.
Just google fz6r owner manual. There is a pdf of it. I think you can print it off of that.

Back