Timing advance rotor?

jjmaine

there is a small ding on two of the "nubs" sticking out (the one right next to "CCDF" has one) will this affect anything? It looks to be from manufacturing as there are other dings on the rotor but in areas that I know won't bother.

Kind of surprised at how crudely made these are I had assumed they were CNC but it looks like they are stamped and then the back milled down all except for the square notch. I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other so long as it works!

Avdoo23

Guy could you guys help me find YAMAHA FZ6 FAZER 600 5VX ALL YEARS 4 DEGREE IGNITION ADVANCER ROTOR PICK UP for my 2011 Fz6r really struggling to find one

Avdoo23

there is a small ding on two of the "nubs" sticking out (the one right next to "CCDF" has one) will this affect anything? It looks to be from manufacturing as there are other dings on the rotor but in areas that I know won't bother.

Kind of surprised at how crudely made these are I had assumed they were CNC but it looks like they are stamped and then the back milled down all except for the square notch. I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other so long as it works!
Who is ccs and has he made more yet ?

Avdoo23

Who is ccs and has he made more yet ?
I’m sorry I mend ccdf
Does anyone know where I can buy a pre made 4 degree advance rotor for my Fz6r? The guys that make them on eBay are out of stock (CCDF). Does anyone else make them? Or if anyone has one that they bought and never used I'd buy it off you!!!😍
or if anyone has a used one I would like to buy it aha

jjmaine

You wont find one unless you get lucky and someone sells you theirs. CCDF sells them on ebay but they have been out of stock for months. Yes, they kept telling me “a few weeks” too lol. They should have more eventually but who knows when.