Your make!?

Whats your Make!?

• Total voters
Why cant there be a spot for "honda" not "rice" thats kinda lame I think. Nothin wrong with hondas and they can have a better name then rice, geez. I will admit certian ppl do ruin the import world and make their cars are riced n gayed out but not all are that way. Sounds like the maker of this is a hater, :p
I'll tell you what man, you can make another post, listing all vehicle manufacturers! The maker of this is a hater!

MikeN02

Why cant there be a spot for "honda" not "rice" thats kinda lame I think. Nothin wrong with hondas and they can have a better name then rice, geez. I will admit certian ppl do ruin the import world and make their cars are riced n gayed out but not all are that way. Sounds like the maker of this is a hater, :p
Maybe the OP likes rice?

clifford_05

Maybe the OP likes rice?
Well he might but doesn't mean I have to like it. A guy at work called my bike a rice burner all cause he's a dumb hillbilly and drives a stupid harley. I hate how imports and I guess even bikes now are called rice burners
just cause we get good gas mileage, lol.

YFZ6RDR

I drive 2001 Vw Golf 1.8 Turbo and of course my Pocket Rocket ....and i love both of my ride. Both are fast enough to get me goin around...

dcBear78

Here's my previous love (my wife won't read this right? :cool:).

1992 Nissan R32 Skyline Gts-T. 2 Litre, 6 cylinder turbo. lot's of modifications including Trust TD06-20G turbo, Trust hi-mount manifold, Trust FMIC, Trust external wastegate (with screamer pipe), Impul 280kph speedo and speed limit cut, Bomex front bar, 5Ziggen exhaust system, Autometer guages & shift light, Isotta wheel and gear knob. Sold it a few years ago. It needed some work that I couldn't afford to maintane. It really needed some ECU work and just some general TLC. Was super quick and super loud (on full throttle) due to the screamer pipe dumping exhaust gas out straight after the wastegate (before cat & mufflers). Fortunately, this only happened when boost was above 14psi (ran max 21psi).

Sorry,the engine bay is a mess. You would've thought I woud take at least 1 good picture of it while I had it.

227kw/304hp at the rear tyres.

ps. Wish I knew how to thumbnail these links?

You guys never got these cars stateside. In fact neither did we. This is a grey import. In the early 2000's there was a big trade in 2nd hand Jap cars, sent to Australia. The local hoon scene, dominated by locally made v8 sedans (commodore (GM) & falcon (Ford)) was quickly taken over by cheap, 2nd hand and highly modifiable 4 & 6 cylinder turbo cars, mostly Nissan R32/33 Skylines and S13 Silvias.

I would still love an R34 GTR, although the Fast & the Furious movies have gone some way to making this car less desirable.

Last edited:

scoobienorth

prob gonna get laughed at here but i dont care, i am a big hyundai fan, some of the toughest stuff ever built, not the best in terms of a lot of areas but they are some solid vehicles out. only one i never had issues with and was drove far and away the hardest.My toyota tundra now is not bad but i wouldnt say they are great either.

I figured the other six Mopar fans would appreciate this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk0e1VL80o]YouTube - Dodge Challenger Freedom Commercial[/ame]

Heineken

Elite Member
Awesome commercial!!!
Too bad the end is a lie...
You aren't talking about the car part are you!? If my history is correct......the Revolutionary War started cause we wouldn't give the English the Hemi!

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:
I would put the best factory rice car against the best factory American in either category.......plus an American driver! AHAHHA! Check it out!

Corvette ZR1 laps Nurburgring in 7:22.4, beats own time - egmCarTech

ZR1 has the 2nd fastest time and the Viper ACR has the 1st best time! MOPAR! You can't argue the track either, the Nurburgring is used for testing and racing! Agreed though! Alot of rice can outlast American cars though! For racing purposes though, I'm all American!
A post from earlier!

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

jotapeh

I'm happy with my beamer even if it is a lowly 128i ;)

edit: that said, I would kill for this car:

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
The pictures of the concept cars brings up a question I've always had. What do they do with those concept cars? I'm talking about some of the more radical ones. I got to the International Auto Show in San Diego every year and I've seen some concepts that are just mind blowing. I would think that after they're done learning what they can from them and showing them all over the world, they could sell those things into the collector car hobby/industry and create some very expensive collector cars.
Most all are destroyed... Some get saved in museums though.

JonKerr

Elite Member

jotapeh

The BMW Concept Car I posted is sitting in some CEO's garage for now. :p No idea what they intend to do with it later though.