Your make!?

Whats your Make!?

• Total voters
What is your favorite vehicle make! I'm into Mopar! 71 Hemi Cuda to be exact!

flyingminno

Honestly, I drool over the 05 Subaru WRX STI. Though I can think of a lot of cars I love, this is one I could actually love to live with.

MikeN02

Actually wanted a S2K but it was too expensive. Also noticed that I spend a lot on gas and that I don't ride with anyone in my car. So I decided to get a bike!

And here I am now.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
What is your favorite vehicle make! I'm into Mopar! 71 Hemi Cuda to be exact!
I love that car!! As soon as I get some of my student loans paid down, that is exactly what will be sitting in my garage, parts all over the place as I do a complete resto. Mmmm....I can't wait!

cbzdel

Though choice between Toyota vs ford trucks.

I really trying to decide between an F150 and a Tacoma.

DragonBlu

Not too tough for me having bought both new over the years and having to have to fight Ford for warranty work until I just got tired and started buying Toyota's. I haven't had to fight Toyota for any warranty work yet.

pyrocpu

2007 S2000 here... Laguna Blue Pearl... only 10K on the clock! :)

cbzdel--Look at the Nissan Frontiers/Titans at all? If I had to get a new pickup, that's where I'd be going. I'd just be so wary of all those Toyota issues they've been having!

FitZ6R

I voted GM because I'm now driving a Chevy Colorado truck, but I was a dedicated VW guy before that (1980 Rabbit, 1989 Jetta, 2002 Jetta; 23 years total).

MikeN02

2007 S2000 here... Laguna Blue Pearl... only 10K on the clock! :)

cbzdel--Look at the Nissan Frontiers/Titans at all? If I had to get a new pickup, that's where I'd be going. I'd just be so wary of all those Toyota issues they've been having!
Darn you!!! I rode behind a S2k today... and this old lady was driving it... I thought to myself... I must look pretty good on this bike.

I love that car!! As soon as I get some of my student loans paid down, that is exactly what will be sitting in my garage, parts all over the place as I do a complete resto. Mmmm....I can't wait!
In my opinion, definately the best looking muscle car! Plus you can't ignore a 426 Hemi!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Toyota since 1984... strayed a few times and after realizing my mistake each time, steered right back to Toyota. Currently an '07 Tacoma Double Cab TRD. Awesome truck!

fz6rwolf

What I can afford or my dream car? I drive a Kia Soul cuz I can afford it, had an 81 Camaro once I loved, 1st car a 70 T-bird (429 cobrajet) was great but I REALLY want a Jag one day (any of them) but an XK12 (now 8) would be fantastic.

Roaddawg

There are too many different cars that I like for me to really pick one maker....but if I had to, it would be Ford.

btastarsky

I'm actually a split make guy. I have a 90 Mustang gt convertible that I love, but also drive a 01 Ram 1500. I think that both Ford and Dodge make awesome products. Ford has the market cornered on the sport car market with the 45 year strong mustang, while Dodge trucks are pretty much unstopable. I'll be upgrading to a Ram 2500 diesel once I get a new job. The mustang is gonna go under the knife a bit soon to get it ready for my wedding (fiance wants to ride off in it with the top down).

Roaddawg

I'm actually a split make guy. I have a 90 Mustang gt convertible that I love, but also drive a 01 Ram 1500. I think that both Ford and Dodge make awesome products. Ford has the market cornered on the sport car market with the 45 year strong mustang, while Dodge trucks are pretty much unstopable. I'll be upgrading to a Ram 2500 diesel once I get a new job. The mustang is gonna go under the knife a bit soon to get it ready for my wedding (fiance wants to ride off in it with the top down).
I'm a mustang guy too. I had a 84 GT 5.0 that was fun. Right now, I have a 65 coupe with a 289 V8 and 4spd manual. Soon as I finish remodeling my house, the 65 is getting stripped and repainted.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

bsoder

I went with rice but I want to make sure to clarify that means Yamaha. I have an infiniti also but I can't stand to be in a cage. Used to have a 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge. Ran out of money and time before completing the resto but I did get to drive it a few times and it was magical.

Blueraven

Mopar. In fact I sold my '69 Dodge Charger to get my bike. Could'nt keep up with the maintainence. But she went to a good home and is getting restored.

JSP

Super Moderator
Between my wife and I, have owned nothing but Honda and Toyotas... well, now the Yamaha bike... so i guess that makes me rice :D