Your make!?

Whats your Make!?

• Total voters

NineseveN

Ford, but I'm a recent convert and mostly because they're the only domestic auto company that deserved a bailout and didn't take it. The others can all fizzle and die for all I care, I'll never buy another car from those bailout companies. I'm glad my GM was totaled in February of last year; I bought a Ford and haven't looked back.

Ford, but I'm a recent convert and mostly because they're the only domestic auto company that deserved a bailout and didn't take it. The others can all fizzle and die for all I care, I'll never buy another car from those bailout companies. I'm glad my GM was totaled in February of last year; I bought a Ford and haven't looked back.
Ford makes crap though! Their muscle is crap.....the mustang!? Sorry!

bikerchick13

I'm a truck girl,always have been Dodge ram & Ford F150.But I also love old Jeeps,the Golden Eagle is my #1 pick and the Rubicon two door is next.I presently drive a 2005 Ford Focus.(38mpg!!!!!)But when this one is paid for I'm looking for another truck.Have had 4.(55 ford,97 Ram,95 Ranger,86 Chevy.:america:

Superfly

Let me be the first to school all of you fine car loving folks...

2007 Nissan 350Z 6speed in chrome silver

that will be all...:cool:

cavcuz05

VW,Audi,Porsche here!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Detrich

my 4-wheel weekend toy is an '05 Mazda RX-8... Not the fastest sports car in a straight line, but it's super fun to drive, corners like it's on rails, and has an awesome sound when the rotary engine swirls up to 9000 rpms...

The rx-8 is still the only production rotary engine car on the market, and each engine is actually hand made in Japan. Mazda has a long running racing heritage with the rotary, and the 8 is actually a sports car that's actually affordable, fun, and practical...

When I've had a rotten day and take her out for a spin on some windy roads it's like the stress melts away.

Zoom Zoom Zoom indeed! ^_^

Last edited:

Halon

My other ride is a 1990 Nissan z32 twin turbo. Emissions be damned she'll smoke most cars on the road, and has run like a clock for 2 years. But 16/18 city/highway, 9-10 mpg under boost... So now you know why I have a motorcycle.

MikeN02

Too many Nissan 350Z's over here, it's a common thing. I haven't seen anyone own a 370Z yet, but it almost looks the same except the headlights and some other stuff.

my 4-wheel weekend toy is an '05 Mazda RX-8... Not the fastest sports car in a straight line, but it's super fun to drive, corners like it's on rails, and has an awesome sound when the rotary engine swirls up to 9000 rpms...

The rx-8 is still the only production rotary engine car on the market, and each engine is actually hand made in Japan. Mazda has a long running racing heritage with the rotary, and the 8 is actually a sports car that's actually affordable, fun, and practical...

When I've had a rotten day and take her out for a spin on some windy roads it's like the stress melts away.

Zoom Zoom Zoom indeed! ^_^
Great choice in selecting the RX8. I absolutely love the RX7 and when I saw the 8 I fell in love. Of course, I told this to my best friend when we were in high school (about 2 years ago) and so he kept looking at it and said the more you keep talking about it the more I like this car. So, being the best friend that he is... "stole" my dream car by buying a brand new 2009 racing version of it.

Since then it's always been about the S2k for me, but I didn't have enough money for a sports car, I barely ride with anyone and also my work is far away so I chose to get a bike.

Being the "best friend" that he is, he convinced his dad yet again to get him a bike since his dad rode one too, so his dad got him a 09 Ninja 250 and he said he'll be upgrading in a year or two.

RX8's are nice but most of these "sport cars" are driven by older women that i've seen, RX-8, S2000, 350Z and Corvettes.

/End Rant.

The 370Z has it beat in every catagory..........besides if it isn't American muscle, it sucks! Love the V8!

MikeN02

The 370Z has it beat in every catagory..........besides if it isn't American muscle, it sucks! Love the V8!
Explain how it "sucks?", only trying for a friendly argument here. The Honda's will last you for ages. V-Tec system has never failed.

Unless you're aiming to go the fastest in a straight line then sure, American muscle will take the lead, but in handling/corning it'll lose. For racing cars (legally on a track) you don't know whats around that corner etc, but in a straight line you can see.

Explain how it "sucks?", only trying for a friendly argument here. The Honda's will last you for ages. V-Tec system has never failed.

Unless you're aiming to go the fastest in a straight line then sure, American muscle will take the lead, but in handling/corning it'll lose. For racing cars (legally on a track) you don't know whats around that corner etc, but in a straight line you can see.
So you are saying that honda can beat a Viper ACR or ZR1 on the track!? The Nissan GTR couldn't even beat the ZR1! For daily drivers, most rice is good! For racing, I would choose American muscle over any rice or Euro, any day! Mainly cause I'm American! Unless we are talking about bikes! Japense are on it!

MikeN02

So you are saying that honda can beat a Viper ACR or ZR1 on the track!? The Nissan GTR couldn't even beat the ZR1! For daily drivers, most rice is good! For racing, I would choose American muscle over any rice or Euro, any day! Mainly cause I'm American! Unless we are talking about bikes! Japense are on it!
I'm saying a Honda can outlast, meaning the life of the car. Now are we talking about a track with curves and twisties or a straight up drag? Drivers also play a part in this match up as well.

Roaddawg

I have to side with Professional Noob a little more...love them V-8's. Some "ricky rice racer" may be able to smoke my '65 Mustang, but the 'stang sounds way better and has personality and character. IMO of course! Might not be the fastest, most horsepower, most rare, but it's the American icon of muscle cars.

DjOrchie

I like the European cars, Ferrari is a little out of my price range but the Porche Carrera and the Lotus Elise are really nice. Although I have seen some used Ferrari 348's for sale at a decent price. :D

I'm saying a Honda can outlast, meaning the life of the car. Now are we talking about a track with curves and twisties or a straight up drag? Drivers also play a part in this match up as well.
I would put the best factory rice car against the best factory American in either category.......plus an American driver! AHAHHA! Check it out!

Corvette ZR1 laps Nurburgring in 7:22.4, beats own time - egmCarTech

ZR1 has the 2nd fastest time and the Viper ACR has the 1st best time! MOPAR! You can't argue the track either, the Nurburgring is used for testing and racing! Agreed though! Alot of rice can outlast American cars though! For racing purposes though, I'm all American!

clifford_05

Why cant there be a spot for "honda" not "rice" thats kinda lame I think. Nothin wrong with hondas and they can have a better name then rice, geez. I will admit certian ppl do ruin the import world and make their cars are riced n gayed out but not all are that way. Sounds like the maker of this is a hater, :p

Detrich

isn't the zr1's price tag significantly higher than the gtr's tho? ie $130k vs. $90k+? i know gtr's have been going for well over $90k, but that's only because nissan didn't import that many due to the bad economy... and demand ended up being higher than expected...

still, if i had $120k laying around, i prolly wouldn't buy the zr1 or the gtr, as neither of those cars makes my heart pump... i'd prolly pickup a blue e92 m3 coupe for around $70k, or a cts-v sedan for around $70k, and then pocket the change- which is more than enough for me to also pickup a blue rx-8 r3 for around $35k...