What did you do to your bike today?

6R Blackout

Took the front wheel off, and plastidipped, the front forks, gonna put it back together in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

RooKie

Looks awesome man! Where did u get it? Was it hard to install?
Thanks, theRook. I bought them from Ebay. The seller is very helpful and provides quick shipping.

It wasn't easy, but it wasn't as hard as I had expected it to be. Since my FZ6r is 2010 model, I had to put a black stripe on top of the white one that came stock before applying the reflective ones with the cool gaps.

It's not perfect, but I'm happy with how well they look, specially after some dude at a body-shop quoted me at $200 to put them on for me... b&*#h-please.

Rookasaki

Thanks, theRook. I bought them from Ebay. The seller is very helpful and provides quick shipping.

It wasn't easy, but it wasn't as hard as I had expected it to be. Since my FZ6r is 2010 model, I had to put a black stripe on top of the white one that came stock before applying the reflective ones with the cool gaps.

It's not perfect, but I'm happy with how well they look, specially after some dude at a body-shop quoted me at $200 to put them on for me... b&*#h-please.
:eek: $200! LOL wow... yeah b%$*# please is right. Cool man it really does look good. I'm going to order some.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Spunky99

I cleaned my chain and whole undercarriage and rims.
Wiped down the whole bike.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

cjsFZ6R

Today, well technially yesterday, I met up with another forum memeber who put their bike down last year and finally collected the FZ6r Grips, bar ends and carbon fiber gas cover thing from him along with some t-rex stands. THAK YOU TIM!! then i stopped and got some cleaner and lube for the chain and proceeded to do all the work on my bike so i can take it for an amazing ride later today and in to tomrrow! I'm currently getting ready to go wipe all the pollen off my bike so i don't go in to some freakish sneezing fit, thats what i get for leaving my baby out over night under a cherry tree covered in flowers!

Attachments

MustGoFaster

I took mine to the dealership to get the 4k maintenance done on it.

Now I'm without it for awhile. :(

*But* it'll come back more awesome than it was before. :D

CrazyCawi

Today, well technially yesterday, I met up with another forum memeber who put their bike down last year and finally collected the FZ6r Grips, bar ends and carbon fiber gas cover thing from him along with some t-rex stands. THAK YOU TIM!! then i stopped and got some cleaner and lube for the chain and proceeded to do all the work on my bike so i can take it for an amazing ride later today and in to tomrrow! I'm currently getting ready to go wipe all the pollen off my bike so i don't go in to some freakish sneezing fit, thats what i get for leaving my baby out over night under a cherry tree covered in flowers!
I demand pictures of your bike on the stands

nsrider

Spent the afternoon trying to install a gear indicator on my wife's bike but not having any joy with the setup. :(

Flipflash

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member