What did you do to your bike today?

NoDoze

Looked at her and turned her around in the garage. Still debating if I want to ride for a little in this gusty-wind-kind-of-a-weather we have right now in San Francisco.

iSpoolin

Pulled her out and went for a night ride to see how the HIDs were :)

Tmak73

Got on her for the first time this season, felt soo great to ride again!

JonKerr

Elite Member

24KMACH

Well I didn't get to take the bike to the show Wednesday because it rained, it's raining now and not supposed to stop much through the weekend. Then I'm going into surgery on Monday morning. So I'm not going to get to ride her for another 2 - 3 weeks. :( Oh well. Maybe this rainy early spring time wet every other day weather will finally be done and over for a while once I'm healthy enough to ride again.
Good luck with your surgery. :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

NoDoze

Rode her into the city to meet up with my friends to have lunch and watch baseball at a sports bar.

Here is my Ántonia parked across the street from my friends...

Last edited:

DocFZ

Pulled the bike outta storage and changed the oil, first ride tomorrow!!!!

b_who

car battery died so me and my bike rode in the rain then damn hail comeing back home from work:mad:

Sage

Went on a group ride yesterday with 10-15 bikes for a few hours then had dinner with a few. It was a fun time =)

Videos to follow once I make it haha

Y

yellowfz

Walked by her while going for tools to finish the rejetting on my wife's VStar (man the VStar runs like a bike now ) .
Few minutes from now will be riding her down the road , bike not wife .

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ChUcK

I ripped my seat apart and inserted some extra closed-cell foam in key locations, creating more of a saddle shape for my skinny butt. Restapling the vinyl back to the seat plastic was a PITA but it looks like it will hold. Tomorrow I will test it out, se if I haven't messed it up too bad.