What did you do to your bike today?

ChUcK

Do you plan on selling the link?
Seeing as how it was incorrectly installed, and removing it only gained me maaaaybe 1/4" in height, I think so. Really, the only thing I adjusted was the triple tree position on the front forks, and now the bike rides as upright as you all have been bragging about- I have been in a more aggressive posture than I realized.

When I first sat on it after the removal I was like "WTF? this is the exact same height!" but then I rode it and I felt like I was sitting in a La-Z-Boy.

Maybe now I will decide I don't need higher handlebars, which could save some cash.

Any ideas what a fair asking price for a used lowering link would be? Something win-win?

Sage

Scavenger Hunt for our Motorcyclist group at Mizzou.. Took a good 3 or 4 hours of riding and at least 100 miles on it :)

b_who

took a 200+ mile ride on some super sweet curves :D
had a little scare because i target locked on a guard rail but no harm got my eyes off and through the turn

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Looked at her through the kitchen window....Going to drive her today even though its only 46*

CDN6R

The day before yesterday,,did laundry/house work, it was sunny but cool. Yesterday sunny colder,then snow fluffies:( . Today high winds warmer but lots of rain.:(:(:(:(

XTRAWLD

Got the signals (all 4) installed yesterday (relay too). Today is installation of heated grips. It's friggin snowing outside with blowing wind. No better incentive to get the grips on than on a day like today!

JonKerr

Elite Member

CDN6R

Forgive my weather ignorance, but is it normal for it still to be snowing in spring time?? :confused: I mean it's pretty much turned to summer this last week here.
Jon,, It is very unusual to be this cold,this time of year. One day it is +10 to +14C the next it is +5 C:surrender:

iSpoolin

Gave her a good wash, Mcquaires quick deatiler, and a coat of Plexus :)

Then took her for about an hour/40 Mile ride!

and good news im really starting to get smooth with the clutch :)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Ich

I put on my m4 exhaust and an FE kit.

good lord I love this exhaust. It just sucks that next year in LA we're gonna have to smog check our bikes...

heres some pics.

Next is to get my flush signals on and find some bars I like.

MobileMe Gallery
exhaust video

booty shot.
MobileMe Gallery