What did you do to your bike today?

karl213

Didnt do anything to my bike, but took apart my buddies and took apart the carbs and cleaned them up.

Bison39

Today I removed my bike from my buddies shed, pushed through a pile of snow and got it up and running for the spring!

ajskillz13

Got a "Go Cruise" throttle lock in the mail... Put it on the bike to test. Didn't test ride because of weather, but seems like it will really work nicely for long highway cruises.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

Yesterday I rode around quite a bit. Trying one of the very few twisties near here that is maybe a mile long. Now towing the bad boy to school today :)

Spunky99

Rode my FZ6R to the hardware store to get a tap to do the rear sets on the NSR 50R. Got them up 1/4" and back 1" and added frame sliders.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

cavcuz05

took my fairing off and got to my headlight to prep for the Retro fit

Chucker

FINALLY got my bike out for the first time yesterday. Actually pulled it out from under the cover and started it up on Sat, but didn't have a chance to ride until yesterday. It was about 13C, so I got to test out how warm my new gear is. Road for a couple of hours and was comfortable the whole time. It was sweet to finally get out after 5 months. Adjusted all my controls from the factory settings - that makes a big difference.

Pouring rain all day today, so short-lived joy.

iSpoolin

Got my 5000k HID kit installed finally and took her for a little ride :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker