What did you do to your bike today?

sammy56

Went and got it from my dads for the final time. It's coming to live with me now! :steve:
Good deal.
I've been commuting with the 'ol bike and I still just love it. By the way, almost 80 degrees F in Atlanta today. Rode into work at 50 degrees...quite the temp swing. I really find the FZ6R to be an ideal commuter. Until I do more touring than commuting, I just can't imagine moving to a different bike. That being said, I do see the FZ1, Fazer8 or Ninja 1000 in my future....

LB

Midnightroadie04

Elite Member

djf18374

Adjusted tire pressure, installed Driven 17 tooth front sprocket, adjusted the chain, washed, waxed, and got all my gear out. Took the bike on my first ride of the year! It was a little chilly, but I got 100 miles in today :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

bjs045

Looked at her this morning, didn't ride her cause of potential rain. Cursed Yamaha for all my troubles.

On the way home I stopped off at the bike shop and bought some supplies, TLC on the chain tomorrow.

Sat on 8 different 2011 models. Realized the most comfortable bikes for me are all Liter bikes.

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Fenixgoon

put on a tank pad today, i think it looks pretty slick. also went on a ~3hr ride with a buddy. it was absolutely incredible! i would have had a smile on my face more if i hadnt been concentrating so hard on the road (not that we were at a race speed by any means, but i didnt know the roads). some insane twisties (and scenery too!)

installed a center stand last weekend.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

e.blackadder

Changed oil and filter. Replaced air filter. Swore like a seaman trying to put the plastics back on. Washed and waxed it lovingly and went for a brief (25-mile) ride through some nice twisties (High Bridge Rd).

Sage

Rode around with some friends all afternoon and got dinner before I pack up and get back to the dorm. And added on of the GoPro adheisive mounts to the helmet and letting it set a week before use :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member