What did you do to your bike today?

Cool! Congrats, have fun, be & ride safe.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks...anyway, I took it for a ride the first time this morning (12am). Rode around to get used to it. Need more practice but it was FUN! Don't want to practice in the daytime due to traffic so will be out again tonight. So I took a pic to share.

_MG_1241.jpg

Finished buttoning everything up this morning for my integrated tail light and fender eliminator. Will be lowering it tomorrow sometime and then my viper can from Marthy should be here sometime next week. Excited to take it for a spin. Oh and I took the reflectors off the front end.

Well I hooked up my Battery Tender Jr. I also moved one of my LED's and installed one more strip. :jerk:

Removed the gas tank and air box, I then opened the air box removed the filter cleaned it and then proceeded to cut the bottom off. Once cut I cleaned the edges with a file then sand paper and blew it off cleanly. Put the filter back in and closed up the air box and put it back on my bike. Hooked it all up then put my tank back on.

After that was complete and my battery still hooked up on the tender, I mounted my T-Rex swing arm spools. :thumbup:

Now all thats left is to change my rearsets and switch from my TB JB to a PCV and dial her in good. Then she will be totally complete.:wav:

I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:don'tknow:

Not officially today... but

Performed my first oil change as part of the engine break-in procedure. Took it for a ride to the ATM, and the grocery store for a couple of snacks for the evening for the wife.

i rode her to work and hit 100 miles!

Removed the front reflectors, felt odd having no rear but two in the front. Busy weekend again, I may be toying with the idea of blacking out all of the chrome on the bike.

Back