What did you do to your bike today?

Tmak73

Mine is stored back home as I am at school right now. She is all taken apart since I am waiting for my relay harness for my HID kit. Hopefully when I get back from spring break I can make it home to finish the project and then bring her back with me! For now I will just stare at the picture's of everyone else's bike lol

Chucker

I looked at mine again in garage under the cover. It looks very, very sad..........and cold.

arkkornkid

Tamper proof hex key is like an allen key except with a circle in the middle of it. It's a "security" bolt kind of like how nintendo has their special tri-wing screws (3 way screw instead of 4) so that no one will tamper or mess with it.

First one I saw was a pack of bits that said security bits which had the tri-wing screw bit in it and these tamper torx bits as well. Had to use it to get off the bolt holding the zx6-r's steering damper so I can get the tank up/off.
ah, I thought maybe you were doing some sort of ignition mod to make it more secure :D

and yeah, I love harbor freght..... I've got a stack of coupons I printed off from my e-mail yesterday

DocFZ

I went into the basement and just looked at it. SIGH, its still 20 degrees out:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kspalla

looked at mine longingly... although tomorrow it is supposed to get into the 60's and the wife said she needs me to run out to pick some stuff up..... YEAH:steve:

Anything for you honey....:rolleyes:

Detrich

i looked at mine under the car cover in the garage before heading out to work today and was thinking, "Can't wait to go riding tomorrow!" :) woot

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Sage

I sat on it and dusted it down wishing i could ride. I also just ordered some proton turn signals :) just need to order some oem plugs so i dont have to mangle the original signals.

Then decided later to take it for a ride and clean/lube the chain and ride some more :D

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DocFZ

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

PWJ

Sprayed it with quick shine Made two microtones cloth towels to go over the fairings to go under the fairing

SideTracked

took my first ride of the year with my new exhaust.....you dont want to know what i did to my bike. :spank: it got a little down and dirty, but we'll get this pg :):):)

ICONPYRO

Put on my new ASV levers

and some stickers. Then put in the reflective Yamaha Logo Stickers inside the wheels.

behindXgrnXeyes

Today I met a fellow fx6r rider in the area, rode with another friend to tgi Fridays had dinner and cruised on home. Awaiting my flushies and fe kit with blinkers

Spunky99

Didn't touch the bike but bought a pair of Sidi Vortice boots in red and white.
Gaudy as all heck....

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member