What did you do to your bike today?

JonKerr

Elite Member

lwclancers

What jacket? Im curious in one or a heated liner. Hoping to find one that would easily attach to the battery tender quick connect already hooked to the battery.

Bought a heated jacket...installed the plugs...oh is it nice!

Riccochet

washed, waxed, cleaned and lubed the chain. Took the wife for a ride to get lunch.

Also took the wife by the dealer yesterday. Looks like we're buying her a GSXR 600. Now, I have to wait until they get in some 1000's so I can upgrade. :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Riccochet

Wanted to ride to work today. Got everything ready. Bike was warming up at the end of my driveway awaiting my ***. I put my helmet on and strap in. Sit on my mechanical steed and go to slap my visor down. Just then something happened. Something terrible. The base plate broke in to about 5 pieces sending my visor whipping to the other side. I'm sitting there, thinking, WTF $#%^#$^&!#%$#@%^&%^&#@$^!#$!!!!!! I pull my bike back in to the garage and in a completely p.o.'d manner get dressed to drive to work.

:(

Maadi

Riccochet, that really sucks! I feel for you...

In other news,
Today I bought heated jacket liner and glove liners. I was really looking forward to using them next week on my way to work.... Except I wanted a dual controller, and they didn't have one in stock... So now I have to wait for one to come in...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

ajones70

Sorted out the garage to make room for the 3 x bikes and 2 x cars for the winter :(
Fall is here ......