What did you do to your bike today?

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajones70

Finally finished the bike. Cleaned, chain scrubbed, fairings got repaired, everything got re-painted as well. The red was before and the black matte is after.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Looks stunning!! I know what u mean about taking good pics. Same as the white. In most pics it just looks blah white...cant see the pearl flecks in it or how vibrant the red frame is unless you see it in person.
Great job tho on yours!!

Muddog7998

Looks stunning!! I know what u mean about taking good pics. Same as the white. In most pics it just looks blah white...cant see the pearl flecks in it or how vibrant the red frame is unless you see it in person.
Great job tho on yours!!
Thanks! I haven't been able to see a white one in person yet. There's only a black XJ6R and a black FZ6R here.

ajones70

Thanks! I haven't been able to see a white one in person yet. There's only a black XJ6R and a black FZ6R here.
When i was looking I was adamant I didnt want white cuz it looked blah on the Yamaha website. As soon as I saw it that was it!!!! The blue pearl flecks looks amazing...and the red frame is so bright against the white.
But I really do like what you have done to yours with the matte black

abyss1406

oil change, spark plug change, chain clean and lube, sync the throttle bodies, adjusted the throttle and rode of course

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Maadi

I bought her on Saturday!

So far empty Nitrous system removed. Cleaned her a little bit, decals removed off swing arm. She rides absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy the switch, but it was definitely the right decision!
I really like the paint scheme and the way the front fender isn't one big huge piece of plastic. Looks very zippy! Doesn't seem like the pillion is very comfortable...?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

applejax

I bought her on Saturday!

So far empty Nitrous system removed. Cleaned her a little bit, decals removed off swing arm. She rides absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy the switch, but it was definitely the right decision!
Did it have a nitrous system hooked up on it ?? :-/

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on