Elite Member

Detrich

hahahahaha

:)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

rahuljp

"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: gps":banghead::banghead::banghead:

ok.... can this be fixed, I'm sure there are many 3 letter words/acronyms/etc. that would prove useful in a search. Not sure if it is hard coded or if admins have access to this setting.
I've had the same issue with searching for 3 letter words or less. I think the best way to get around that is to use site specific search in google.

If you go to google.com, and in the search area type in "gps site:www.600cc.org" (without the quotes), it will search only the forum and bring all the posts with the said words in it. Hope this was helpful!

Sparkxx1

Since its spring we have many new riders joining us and most of them don't know the rules. I suggest we have a must-read thread of rules before you're allowed to register. It can be short because I bet many old people don't wanna sift through 100 rules. I used to play so many MMORPG's and to join a clan was the worst thing in the world. They gave you like two pages of rules and in those two pages was two phrases that were hidden. You had to look well to find them and if you didn't you weren't allowed to join. I'm not saying go extreme but at least have an empty box in registration form that says.

Read and write rule number blah on the rules thread:
The answer would be...
Use search to find information before creating a new thread.

Also I suggest we put the search button on a black and yellow caution tape background.

Sparkxx1

On rudeness:
"Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bull$h!t communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."
I f$%king hate small talk...

Woops double comment, sorry I was gonna copy paste and edit the reply above.

e.blackadder

I haven’t heard the word “search” being used in a long time. It has been most likely replaced by google (or bing in Redmond, WA vicinity). Some of the younglings are confused.

:)

Chucker

Ok, I'm gonna say it...Is there a reason people aren't using the 'Search' feature of the forum before starting a new thread on already discussed topics? There is a lot of good information already posted on this forum and to start a new thread on the same topic asking the same questions...:confused:

If I'm totally off base with this gripe, I apologize in advance. :surrender:

Wasn't there already a thread posted on this?:p

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

CrazyCawi

im better looking than your wifes dog though....

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member