The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Dlb just won the female physique recently. She is nuts.

I love her. She's the only lady who inspires me to keep my butt going to the gym and the only one I'll buy workout gear from. She's so kicka**, and her husband too.

Last edited:
I used to weigh 165 when I worked out intensely. Like I mentioned in my earlier post I took 7 months off and started working out again September 1st. Was probably at 155-160ish. Very low body fat, with an athletic built. With my strength severely decreased, benching 90lbs.

Weighed myself yesterday, after 2 months of working out again.

I was back to my original strength, however I only weighed 147. Was pretty upset at first because I kinda ignorantly equated weight <=> strength <=> size, and that even though I got bigger and stronger, my weight went down.

After my logic kicked in I realized everything was great lol. Right now I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

Reactions: JT
I used to weigh 165 when I worked out intensely. Like I mentioned in my earlier post I took 7 months off and started working out again September 1st. Was probably at 155-160ish. Very low body fat, with an athletic built. With my strength severely decreased, benching 90lbs.

Weighed myself yesterday, after 2 months of working out again.

I was back to my original strength, however I only weighed 147. Was pretty upset at first because I kinda ignorantly equated weight <=> strength <=> size, and that even though I got bigger and stronger, my weight went down.

After my logic kicked in I realized everything was great lol. Right now I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

I weight 147.... on each leg :rolleyes:

yea man its crazy how hard core people look at things and or believe in certain supplements. but there are so many factors into our body...

I started getting upset at myself for having such a high BMI (based on an output sheet leaving the doc) I was so distraught because I swore I was like at 11 not 23.... after sleeping on it I read the fine print.. they simply base it off of height and weight well that's just trash you could have two people with the same height but their BMI could range anywhere from 4 to 40

I bought a do it yourself pinch deal and sure enough I was about 11 or 12

im exaggerating but you get my point

BMI is probably one of the worst things you can base fitness on. If you have a high bmi, you KNOW whether you're fat or muscle. Scale is second worse thing. :shakehead:

Agreed but one of my main goals is to get rid of the belly fat... Which is directly related to BMI

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

Use a tape measure and measure your chest, waist, hips and leg. That will be more accurate than bmi and scale combined. Don't need fancy callipers. Waist size going down, body fat going down.

Back