Rear tire hugger?

kevcoop

Yes, this is the picture that I sent him.
He is willing to do a special order with his order.
The only thing is a 6 week delivery time cause it is coming from Puig in Spain.

Last edited:

Spunky99

No problem...I'll wait 6 weeks for that....it's totally sick!

arkkornkid

alright... if/when this works out I'll take a black one. Just let me know the details and I'll pay up quick.

Thanks for the legwork Kev!!

kevcoop

I spoke with Dean at OFD Racing today and he said he will place his next order in 2 weeks. He spoke with Puig today and they have a few of the huggers on the shelf.
Dean said to Email him with what you want, he will order them and set up payment after he has them in his hands. That way no one is out money until delivery to your house.

I hope this answers all question for everybody, if not PM me.

Dean's email address is: [email protected]

I already placed my order for one.:D:D

Spunky99

Emailed Dean

Brugge

I talked to all 3 distributers for Puig, 2 of them couldnt help me. 1 of them told me there isnt a big call for this item in the states so they are not readly available.
But if I want one, he would include one on his next order from Spain for me.
The only problem is a 6 week delivery time.
Here are the prices for these items: $179.99 for carbon fiber\$159.99 for black.

Depending on what Brugge and ry-mac75 get will depend on ordering from KD or OFD Racing.
O.K. I just got my rear hugger from KneeDraggers. :wav:
They were very up front about it saying it would take about 6 weeks as it would have to come from Europe.(The label says Spain) Excellent customer service from Ken as he answered my inquires promptly and even called me when it shipped. Can't wait to see it on the bike:D

Attachments

ry-mac75

Very effin cool...

I just got a call from my front desk that a package arrived... I hope that it is my hugger too! I'm going to pick up my two bros pipe this weekend too. Gonna be hawt.

Brugge

I just got a call from my front desk that a package arrived... I hope that it is my hugger too! I'm going to pick up my two bros pipe this weekend too. Gonna be hawt.
I don't know of any reason why yours would be any different. It is kinda like the seat cowling though, hard to believe the price for just some plastic, but it certainly will look cool on the bike:thumbup:

jotapeh

I saw a similarly styled CF Puig hugger on a Ninja ZX-6R in Toronto (Canada) on Monday, unfortunately it didn't look as good as I hoped. Mind you he had an extra fat rear tire so the wider dimensions of the hugger made it look less sleek.

porky45

awesome! now lets get some pics with it on the bike!

bjs045

We'll I'm not looking to install it. I bought it as a OEM replacement cause Yamaha originally said that fender in black was on backorder. Then mysteriously showed up a few days later.

I may sell it or just hold onto it...not 100% sure. I'll include a link to the guy I bought mine from on ebay. You can see it installed on a FZ6.

As previously stated the fender is reused from a FZ6 Fazer 04-06 (confirmed). When I bought mine a few months back he had 4. Shows 3 now, so nobodies buying them (good for us). His price is way lower than some others too.

Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 600 04 06 CARBON FIBER Front Fender 13: eBay Motors (item 350363083581 end time Jun-15-10 02:18:00 PDT)

ry-mac75

it has arrived!!

Well things have been arriving daily for the bike... including the rear hugger! Tomorrow the hugger, two bros pipe and new shortie levers go on the bike... most excited.

ry-mac75

Booya

Here is the hugger installed...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

ry-mac75

yeah, i know...

YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW EASY IT WAS TO INSTALL THEN??!?!

Yeah, having some issues uploading the pix... have to do it from home, work 'puter is not liking it.

ry-mac75

okay...this time...

sorry about that... here is the hugger, installed.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That looks really nice! :thumbup:

Just wish the price tag was a little smaller. :eek: